✧PROLOGUE✧

>--------------------------------<

just some details about you in this story!

you are (y/n) Hinata, your little brother is Shoyo Hinata and your little sister is Natsu meaning you are the oldest.

you are a 3rd year and you are transferring from Shiratorizawa to Karasuno, (details on why are later explained)

you are shorter than Shoyo (i apologize to my tall friends)

you are 17 going on 18

some small things if you get confused :)

(e/c) = eye color

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length

(n/n) = nick name

we're gonna pretend that Hinata lives close enough to walk and doesn't bike through the mountains everyday :)

i might do perspective jumps from time to time, but i will make sure not to do it too often!

i understand age gap stories can be disgusting and especially student ones, but please understand hate is not needed but i happily accept constructive criticism!

i haven't written a fanfiction in two years but i have prepared for this with an outline(⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

the timeline might screw up in a few places

tw: bullying, swearing, sexual jokes, and nsfw maybe

if you believe you might be uncomfy you might want to leave just for your own sake, i'd feel bad if someone felt shitty after reading this <3

REMINDER!!!
mentioning personal details about your life like your family/partners/friends, sometimes can make me feel really uncomfortable when i read over the comments since it usually has nothing to do with the story.
i'll leave those types of comments alone, but if it gets too detailed to the point you're mentioning serious topics that can trigger people, ill ask kindly that you delete it for the sake of others.
thanks<3

okay let's begin!

(❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*

-mads-