✧16✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊 seeing (Y/n) and Oikawa Tooru hang off each other and play around like boyfriend and girlfriend... but she hated him last I checked. She hated his attitude, his playboy like qualities, and she most definitely hated his never ending pursuit of anything. That's all changed in the blink in the eye, why didn't she tell me? 

I'm her friend, her best friend, and we aren't supposed to hide stuff from each other, not after she left. She didn't mean to hurt me but, whether Oikawa's just a friend or boyfriend, I feel... replaced. 

I was unable to get my thoughts together, I needed to focus on the fact Ushijima saw it too. He saw Oikawa scoop her up and then the Coach rescue her, that's two blows I didn't think he could take, and I was right. 

I looked at him as we sat on our short train ride back to Shiratorizawa, he was gloomy to say the least. He looked lost, he didn't know what to do it was clear as day. He's dense but there was no right answer to how he should go about just asking her about what happened. 

He sighed. 

A long one.

He never sighs.

I'm worried, nothing was gonna go his way and now he was starting to see the picture bit by bit. It was scary for me, he could only take so much, I knew he could handle (Y/n) rejecting him as long as she stayed in touch as his friend but I don't think he can hand rejection to Oikawa Tooru no matter how close he is to her afterwards. 

"Tendou." He stated blankly, looking for the right words to express what he needed to say.

"Did I lose her already because of him?" The coldness and roughness in his reference to Oikawa was terrifying. I could guess people's moves and where everything was heading no matter how crowded everything was around me, this time I didn't know anything. I was blind. 

"Ushijima, even I don't know... but, I... do know one thing." I muttered out the last part, ashamed I had been keeping something so small to me but so huge for him. No one was in our car it was just us, he heard me clearly.

"What do you know?" He asked his voice shaky as if the world will break if he panicked anymore than he had. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair trying to relieve myself just for a moment.

"She mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she found a guy interesting, but she was confused on her reason why she did. She didn't tell me a name or anything because she said that I would stalk him, which gives me the impression it's not someone we know." I explained, I did truly get the impression it's someone we don't know or someone we wouldn't even guess.