✧15✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 since the practice match against Nekoma and now we're doing actual matches. We already beat Date Tech which I was pretty excited about since Asahi seemed pretty nervous and my brother inspired him to be able to break through their walls. Hearing about the stress of wanting to winning from both Shoyo and Tooru just stresses me out. Keishin and I have almost daily have hanged out after practice at his store, I learned more about him like how he played volleyball at Karasuno in highschool and that he's a part of his neighbourhood team. Why is every man I know obsessed with volleyball? It's cute but kind of a lot after a while. Tsukishima and I are close now too, I treat him to shortcake often out of kindness but also to reassure that he doesn't spill about my current relationship, and he's even told me to start calling him Tsukki... he has a soft spot for me, how did I do that? 

I haven't talked to Tendou much, here and there about anime but I'm scared to mention anything about Keishin, my close friendship with Oikawa, and there's literally nothing else going on. I'm not lying I just know I don't want to risk anything. Our next match is the semi-finals against Aoba Johsai and either way I'm screwed, and I don't have time to prepare since it's today. I either have to cheer up an emotional milk bread boy, or I have to cheer up a tangerine and a whole ass team along with my sort of boyfriend. Yeah we still haven't put a name to whatever we are, and honestly I'm okay with it as long as I know one day I can call him that.

I'm stuck in my head at the moment anxiety swirling in my stomach for everything that is to come, and I feel my shoulder getting nudged and I look and it's Tanaka's sister letting me know the match is starting. I smile at Saeko and look to find Tooru and Shoyo so I can give them some last minute encouragement. I see Tooru and I get ready to embarrass him.

"GOOD LUCK TOORU! I KNOW YOU'LL NEED IT!" I yell so loud, ignoring the camera crew who are ready to beat my ass. Oikawa turns and smiles.

"TELL THAT TO YOUR TINY BROTHER NOT ME DARLING!~" He teases and I just laugh that even right before a match he still makes time for this shit. I see Iwaizumi hit his head, as Iwaizumi does, Tooru said he'll formally introduce me after the match. I see my small orange haired dumbass of a brother and give him so encouragement.

"BEAT HIS ASS SHOYO! I HAVE A BET TO WIN!" I yell at Shoyo and he smiles and gives a thumbs up but still looks a little confused. 

I have a bet going with Tendou since both of us don't really have anything to do with the teams so supposedly we're unbiased, we're biased though. I bet my entire supply of gold roses in Animal crossing, which is 16 and Tendou bet his Sebastian body pillow, which he says is only because Sebastian wouldn't let him die not because he's very attractive. Sure Tendou. I watch the match intently, make some quick comments here and there with Saeko, holy shit she's so cool. She does drumming, like wow... I'm not talented. We won the first match and I update Tendou that I'm one step closer to Sebastian. Saeko taps my shoulder and leans in.