✧5✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 after my run in with Ukai.I was sitting across from Suga, Daichi, Tanaka, and Noya, while I was between Asahi and Shoyo, while Kageyama sat next to my brother. I was kind of just picking at the lunch, I thought it looked kind of... gross. I mean no disrespect but healthy food is gross, *veggie burgers*.

"(Y/n) you haven't touched your food are you alright?" Suga asked, I immediately shot my head up and smiled. I didn't really have anything wrong with me so I didn't want to concern anyone.

I then felt a hand chop my head, "Pipsqueak, you have to eat if you want to get taller than your little brother." I turned to face Tsukishima with Yamaguchi behind him. Yamaguchi snickered a bit and I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for the advice but my goal isn't to be a titan like you." I did the closed eyed smile and I could hear him 'tch. 

I then turned back and just dismissed the ugly ass food in front of me and dug through my bag to get the snacks I bought from the convenience store. I set the monster energy drink, the pocky and the chips down before I started to dig in. They all stopped eating and stared at my nutritious meal.

"Uhh... (Y/n)-senpai shouldn't you be eating something... healthier? Also when did you get those?" I turned to Kageyama who had a somewhat worried expression. I laughed at the fact that he was concerned with my shitty diet.

"Don't worry Kageyama, let me eat my snacks. Also I picked it up from that convenience store that you guys always talk about." I said while gulping down some of my drink. They all shrugged and moved on. I ate all my food, and started heading to class when I overheard two girls talking. I stopped walking in case I was interrupting something and had to walk the other way.

"I'm thinking of confessing to Tsukishima-san..." A girl with long brown hair said to her friend who was quite tall with black hair in a short bob.

"You should go for it, I mean what's the harm in it right? I'm pretty sure he's single." The black haired girl responded back. I decided to walk past them, it wasn't an important issue so it doesn't matter that I overheard. I walked into my classroom and sat down, and my mind drifted into space.

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A girl during my math class, passed me a note saying to meet her behind the school. Math was my last period of the day and it was probably another confession, which wasn't so bad since I got to skip a bit of volleyball practice usually. 

I sighed, I was kind of getting sick of all the attention from girls, I could only handle pipsqueak since she was an upperclassman and Daichi would be up my ass for disrespecting the shrimps sister. She's kind of cute for being a third year, she's basically a foot shorter than me which is pretty amusing for me.