✧2✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 on Shoyo's back on the path to home, last I remember was being slammed with a volleyball by Tanaka, and seeing my guardian angel run over to me. Shoyo peeps that I now have my eyes open and I honestly look so out of it and basically dead.

"Hey you're awake! I was worried I would've had to take you to the hospital or something." Shoyo says with a bright grin.

"Yeah I think I'm alright, I mean my head is killing me but otherwise all is good." I say in between a yawn. My head actually doesn't hurt, but a free piggy back ride will not be wasted, he would probably drop me on my ass if I told him I was perfectly fine.

"Now giddy up I wanna sleep, beating your ass earlier for snatching the vice principal's toupee really drained my energy." I say while slowly closing my eyes. He just hums in response and picks up the pace. I slowly fall back to sleep and before I knew it, Shoyo was fumbling with the door knob to our home. 

"Hey mom! We're home!" Shoyo exclaims, I lightly smack his head to indicate that loud noises are gonna kill me. He gets the hint and starts walking towards my room until we're stopped by our mom.

"Welcome home you two! Wait why is (Y/n) on your back? Did something happen?" My mom asked frantically. She heads towards me and places the back of her hand on my forehead to check for a temperature.

"I'm fine, just got smacked with a volleyball, and after Shoyo drops me off in my room he has a fun story to tell you." I say while snickering knowing that he's gonna have to answer Mom and tell her about today's incident leading to him getting kicked out of the gym.

Shoyo grumbles walking towards my room and drops me on my bed, and leaves closing the door on the way out. I sit in silence for a moment, and then get all my things ready for bed. I take a shower and cry a bit because ya know showers do make me depressed, brush out my hair, brush my teeth, and change into a oversized t shirt that reaches my thigh and over the knee socks. Screw wearing pants or shorts to bed, comfort comes first. 

I tie my hair up in a bun, flop onto my bed and pull out my computer to watch some anime. I nearly start crying for two reasons 1. I'm watching that final scene of Ouran High School Host Club where Haruhi says she's "dripping with good looks" like Tamaki said in the first episode.    2. I began the show with my best friend Tendou, and I finishing it without him makes me feel like I lost him. When really I just purposefully avoided him after transferring and ignored all his calls and texts. 

I'm a really shitty friend to do that to him. I mean I think he would understand why I transferred, but he would know that something else would've had to be wrong for me to leave him and Toshi behind. Being a supportive big sister isn't enough to leave two of your closest friends and a whole volleyball team that loves and supports you. I smile remembering the nickname I gave Ushijima, I mean he's a scary dude when you first meet him but I've never been the type of person to get an impression of a person based off appearance.