✧22✧

>--------------------------------<

(Y/n) pov

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?" Keishin asks with the most angry voice I've heard him use and the scariest look on his face.

He walks over and pushes Yūsuke off me thankfully, and stands in front of me as protection. I look to my left and see Tsukki standing there also angry but I don't want this to escalate in case we get exposed... I hate this.

"Yūsuke, why was she pinned against a wall with you touching her while she was pushing you away? Tell me you fucking asshole." He questions so coldly and seriously, I don't see the cuddly Keishin I'm used to. He's not scary to me knowing he's acting like this because he's trying to protect me.

"I was just trying to get to know her, since it's obvious you two know each other very well. I should know who my friend's interested in." Yūsuke jokes almost but we aren't laughing.

I'm scared because he definitely knows... I grip the back of Keishin's shirt for some sort of comfort.

"Stop fucking with me, you just were assaulting her. She didn't like it and you continued. You are a fucking prick. And "friend" my ass, I don't want to be friends with a pedophile like you." Keishin says, his voiced laced with venom and pure rage but still he speaks at a normal level, not loud at all.

Yūsuke scoffs and looks at me directly in the eyes and I shiver in fear and grip even tight onto Keishin's shirt.

"If I'm a pedophile then what the hell are you? I could be wrong but I get the feeling you're dating the little girl gripping your shirt like a shy child..." Yūsuke grits out. The audacity, I just right now want to cry, I want to sob as loud as possible and let it all out. But I can't.

"Shut the fuck up and leave." Keishin speaks lowly. And Yūsuke just laughs, a creepy fucking laugh.

"Why should I leave? I could literally call the police right now aren't you worried?" Yūsuke continues to laugh out and I squint my eyes. If he actually did that would I never see Keishin again? Will we never even get the chance to be together as a real couple? I feel streams of tears run down my face.

I always thought of the positives like being able to kiss Keishin openly in like a park on my graduation day... being able to go on dates in public... not worrying about anyone who sees us. To be a normal couple and not a secret couple. I don't want to lose that, I won't lose that.

I would be shamed to death probably if everything would be exposed, and Keishin would go to jail possibly. I fucking hate this guy, I fucking hate this situation. I just want peace alone.

While in my cynical and depressing thoughts I hear footsteps approach the three of us. I look up with streaks of tears still stained on my face, and see the lamppost I've come to appreciate. I look at him confused as to what he'll do.

Keishin and Yūsuke face him, one is relieved while the other is confused what a high school boy has to do with all of this.

"Tsukishima what are you doing?" I ask quietly holding back more tears. He looks in my direction and gives me a reassuring smirk.

"I don't know your name but it doesn't matter, you won't be able to have a solid case against the police, since I witnessed everything." Tsukishima threatens slightly turning to the asshole. He looks a bit taken aback and Keishin looks impressed by his boldness.

"You have nothing to do with this, why the fuck are you protecting their relationship?" Yūsuke speaks with venom and annoyance in his voice. I am curious why he's standing up for me and Keishin but he's nice to me sorta so it's not a totally out of character thing.

"I witnessed you assault a teenage girl who is my friend, then accused my coach of being a pedophile when the real fucking creep is you. You literally did all this shit on a assumption that coach and her have some sort of romance which isn't the fucking case. How dumb are you? I would just leave already before I call the police on you." Tsukishima says extremely monotonously, giving me chills as lean into Keishin. I eye Yūsuke as he looks slightly afraid, slightly annoyed, but mostly angry.

"You're too fucking annoying, I'm leaving." He states full of rage and walks off heading towards the parking lot.

I sigh a breath of relief and that sob I held back fully released. The hot tears run down as I hug Keishin as tight as I can as if it's the last time. I start falling to my knees and he wraps his arms strongly around me. He cradles me into his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into the crook of his neck.

"I'm here (Y/n), just let it out." He quietly says in my ear and I continue to sniffle and snuggle into him.

"I was so scared... I thought he was going to hurt me..." I whimper choking back more sobs. He rubs his hand around my back. I open my eyes and see Tsukishima looking at me full of sympathy.

"Coach I'm going back inside to notify that that dude left but don't worry I won't let them know why. I also suggest you take her home, she needs to be safe right now." Tsukishima expresses and I feel so cared for right now. I'm really grateful for a guy like Tsukishima to be there for me, him Tendou and Tooru are all amazing friends to me. Tsukishima walks back inside after patting my head softly.

"(Y/n) are your parents home? I'm afraid to leave you alone with people aren't allowed to know what happened... at least not right now." Keishin runs his fingers through my hair as he asks gently.

"They aren't there but Shoyo will come home though..." I say quietly, I can't tell Shoyo, and even if he's in the house with me I will feel isolated with my thoughts and fears. I can't bring Keishin over either since practice will end in an hour or so and he would have to leave and I would be alone again.

"Come to my place." He states quickly almost nervously. I feel my heart skip a beat, his home? All alone, with no worry of if anyone would find out? And Keishin can hold me until I feel at peace again, it's perfect.

"Yeah let's do that. I'll have to ask a favour though..." I reply quietly. He lifts his and looks at me puzzled, I giggle quietly at his confused face. He smiles gently seeing me laugh with my cheeks stained with tears still.

"Who do you have to ask?" He questions leaning his chin back on my shoulder.

"I'll have to ask Kiyoko to cover for me." I respond softly, and he hums. I tap his shoulder as a signal to let go and he does.

Well Kiyoko will have a few questions I know that for sure...

a/n: hey all rough chapter, but stan tsukki for being hot and standing up for (y/n)

a/n: hey all rough chapter, but stan tsukki for being hot and standing up for (y/n). anywayssss thanks for reading :)

~1247 words~

-mads-