✧25✧

𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍

>--------------------------------<

𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I hear a faint knock at my door as I sit and watch my tv, thinking 'No one visits besides (Y/n)...'. I trudge over and open the door to see my tiny girlfriend swallowed whole by my oversized orange zip up I gave her many months ago. I smile at the memory and at her as she gives me a warm grin.

"Baby what are you doing here?" I ask softly. I mean it is getting late and I don't want her to have to walk home in the dark or anything. She plays with the sleeves of the hoodie, looking down at her feet. I feel my heart beat faster seeing her all cutesy and nervous.

"I just want to see you... is that crime?" She gives me a cute look which I know she is over exaggerating knowing I have a soft spot for it. I chuckle moving to the side of the door frame signifying for her to come. She walks in and glances around the room even though she's been her many many times before.

She looks at my shelves lined with books gifted to me or from highschool, my fridge with a magnet hanging a polaroid of her and I, and then glides to the closet where her old extra uniform is hung up in case she slept over on a school night that I forgot to give back to her. 

She takes in every little detail of my homey apartment and I just stare at her beauty as she dedicates all her attention to even the smallest of things. She finally stops walking around my apartment like it's a art museum and just stands still. 

She stands for a minute without a word and I get sort of worried. She has weird habits where she just gets a lost in her own world and I find it adorable. It has its upsides and downsides, sometimes she thinks about something stupid like why is there so many gross chip flavors when there should only be 3, but other times she gets too into her head about bad things like our relationship falling apart. 

It would never happen, and I know I wouldn't let it happen but she over thinks about everything thats happened to her this past year and mourns about it. She mostly mourns the friendship of hers and Tendou's but also gets depressed thinking about the person Ushijima used to be. 

She's told me only bits and pieces but it's easy to tell what goes on beyond that in her head. I love her and can tell what she's upset about usually now... but currently I'm utterly lost. I walk over a set a hand on her shoulder, she flinches and I grow even more worried for the girl I love.

"(Y/n) is something going on?" I ask concerningly. She glances up and gives me a bittersweet smile, and I furrow my brows in bewilderment. Why is she looking at me like this... I get an uneasy feeling from her smile right now much different from the usual warmth it gives me.