✧20✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 and I haven't been able to meet with Keishin at all really besides seeing him at practices. We've been more cautious mostly because of Shoyo finding his ring and being able to smell the smoke that stains literally all his clothes.

I feel lonely half of the time, it's hard being in a relationship but not being together... but at least I have Tooru and in the past few weeks I've been hanging out with Tendou a lot more.

Sometimes I see Ushijima and I have to pretend that I don't know the man is in love with me, the constant guilt is eating me up. I've been slowly accepting I wouldn't be able to love him back since I already know who I love... but it's just sad to think that I might never be his friend after he confesses. And the worst case scenario is that he never does but moves on but I still have the guilt linger in me... that would fucking suck.

I plop my head onto my desk and slowly daze in and out of class... I'd rather be home in bed cuddling with Keishin right now. 

"(Y/n) the bell rung." Suga approaches me and I pop my head up and smile gratefully. At least it was the last class and now it's practice time which means I can see Shoyo and of course Keishin. 

We head out and split at the different club rooms to change, since it was getting warmer and the gym yesterday was unbearably hot, I decided to wear the volleyball shorts I used to use. I'd usually just wear my uniform since I'm just watching but Yachi our new manager has been busy with tutoring some students, I've started helping out. I only had the shorts since I was the only person Shoyo could constantly practice with before high-school, I wasn't really good but I could set for him and bump back and forth. 

They're a lot smaller than I remember but do I care? No. I slip on the tight short black shorts and wear a slightly oversized white t shirt with it. I lace up my sneakers and head out to the gym. I walk into the gym and spot Kiyoko and run over to her.

"Hey Kiyoko! You know what we're doing today?" I ask her.

"Hmm Coach said he had an idea for today yesterday, so I'm not too sure." She replies giving me a apologetic look. I nod my head and sit on the bench. I watch the team filter in and finally Keishin but he's not alone? What?

I stand up and head over to him, once I reach him and stand confused in front of him I see his cheeks flush as he looks me up and down. I raise an eyebrow to tease him knowing it's probably the shorts and all, I'm not an idiot.

"Hey Coach~, I was wondering what's the plan for practice." I tease only a little and peek my head and see four older guys in different coloured tracksuits. 

"Oh yeah, you were absent when they practiced with us last time. (Y/n) this is the Neighbourhood Association, it's a volleyball team with some former classmates of mine." He explains. 

I internally hide my nervousness since I'm meeting his friends which is a big fucking step in a relationship... what if they judge me? Well at least I'm just meeting them as a sorta assistant to him instead of sorta girlfriend. I build my confidence back up and realize this is the perfect time to tease him, I've missed doing it so why not?

"It's nice to meet you guys. I didn't know blondie had friends~" I say teasingly smirking at him while he's obviously annoyed but in a 'don't say anything embarrassing please' instead of a mean Tsukishima like 'you're annoying shut up' way.

"Blondie?" The tall dirty blonde one questions. I laugh a little realizing I have a kind of flirty nickname for him that I've gotten so used to.

"Yeah it's a nickname for him and he loves it~" I poke his bicep over and over. He grabs my hand and gives me a 'I'm this close to fucking you' look. High-key enjoying looking into his lust filled eyes, but I remember we have company.

"Well, I should help Kiyoko set up for practice game now. Good luck!" I yell as I dash off to Kiyoko and start helping her raise the net, and scold Tanaka and Noya for simping too much.

𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'Why is she wearing such short shorts? Not that I mind just it's very umm... distracting? No it's fucking hot.' I ponder to myself until I feel my friend Yūsuke lean on my shoulder.

"That girl seems to have a crush on you I think." He smirks to me and I roll my eyes and shove him off. 

"Hey I'm just pointing out the obvious she seems head over heels in love with you!" He exclaims and my two other friends chuckle at his outburst. 

"You're an idiot ya know that? She doesn't like me nor do I like her, I don't know what gave that impression." I chuckle trying to move on from this conversation.

"How am I the idiot? You have a really cute girl literally all over you." Yūsuke explains almost sounding like jealousy which irks me. I know I have no right to say this but... don't call a underage girl cute in the context of romance. I'm a hypocrite but also her boyfriend, so I take what I can get.

"I wouldn't call her 'really cute' if I were you." I suggest but with an underlying angry tone. My two other friends head off to converse with the team leaving me and Yūsuke alone in our conversation.

"Hmmm... you kind of sound like really protective right now, almost possessive." He smirks, I like the guy but he has his shitty moments. This is one no doubt.

"I don't get what you're getting at but just stop." I slightly threaten. Maybe not the best approach but I'm not in the mood to deal with this.

"Hmm fine. But how old is she?" He asks somewhat randomly.

"Seventeen, why?" I reply confused even though I am smart enough to realize he's basically asking if she's legal, I'm this close to punching him. I will just act like I truly don't know and hope it blows over.

"Oh nothing..." He says and heads off to join the others conversation. I knit my brows in anger knowing that that ass will do something stupid.

 I knit my brows in anger knowing that that ass will do something stupid

a/n: shits gonna go down lol anyways thanks for reading :)

ok thoughts on a hawks (mha) fanfiction?

~1149 words~

-mads-