✧9✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃, and I had planned to do nothing but I was then forced to go get groceries. I hate it here. I don't but still. Walking down the aisles full of colourful veggies and fruits, picking up a couple apples. I mean I'm not a healthy eater but I like apples, sue me. I then walk over to my favourite aisle, the snack aisle. It was just as colourful as the other aisle but I enjoyed seeing the neon packaging and flashy candy names. 

I was thinking about those girls who are able to take super cute pictures in front of racks lined with candy, because 1. How does someone confidently take a photo in public? Let alone in a grocery store? And 2. How they made it look so good. A few people here and there have told me I'm pretty but I never take it to heart, it feels like the second I turn around they'll laugh to their friends about some flaw I have. I wasn't insecure, I could wear whatever I wanted and didn't care but I would never do something vain like constantly post pictures of myself online. I didn't want the attention nor want the criticism. 

Still walking around the store, I gave in to the fact maybe doing nothing on weekends isn't always the best. I used to like taking walks with Tendou to talk about our favourite animes, our problems, and whatever came to mind, but I sort of appreciate walking around thinking to myself in an almost empty supermarket. I was in pure bliss until I saw a certain door like figure in the condom section, because of course he's in the condom section. I turned around to get the fuck out of there until I heard the annoying voice of Oikawa Tooru.

"Yahoo~ is that Ushijima's little girlfriend?" He asks with the most fake surprised face possible, I think he believes secretly that'll he'll always run into someone he knows due to some weird complex that fate is guiding him but I digress.

"Uhh... I'm not his girlfriend and I have a name." I say swiftly trying to avoid any further conversation. I start to walk away until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry! It was (Y/n), right?" He asks, and I am genuinely surprised he remembered it.

"Yeah, here's your gold star for being a decent human and remembering a name." I say sarcastically and start to try to walk off again, this time he follows me to the cash register.

"I'll gladly accept it, but can I have a kiss instead?" He says jokingly and I roll my eyes and just place my basket on the self checkout machine, scanning my items one by one and placing them in the bag. I grab my bag and was about to wave Oikawa goodbye, but he once again stopped me.

"Hey wait! Just a second please?" He asks, and I for whatever reason complied. 

Oikawa Tooru is someone who's confident and full of himself, most girls around him like him for his athletic abilities, good looks, and that same confidence. But I see someone who seeks approval, and I was not gonna give him that. I notice him checking out and XL condom pack, which made me snicker to myself and I couldn't help but comment.