✧6✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 Ukai became the coach, and during practice I haven't been able to focus on Shoyo like I used to. I used to clap every time he did his quick attack and brought him water and a towel. 

Now I just pay attention to Ukai... I still don't understand why, but I'm too afraid to ask anyone, well maybe one person. It was during a free period in class and I decided to text Tendou about it.

y/n
hey tendou r u busy?
i have a quick question

tendou
im free and sure n/n
ill answer anytime :)

y/n
uhh... ok this do be weird
doe but there's this guy...

tendou
YUHHHHH GET INTO IT😫😫😫

tendou
who's the guy?

y/n
i'm not gonna say cuz i
know you would try to stalk him

tendou
anything for bestie tho🙄

y/n
the thought is appreciated but
i'm tryna figure out why i find
this man so special over here 

tendou
wdym🙃

y/n
idk like i always pay attention to him,
and he said that 'teasing me was his job' once
and I felt like the most important person
in the room while still wanting to drown😊

y/n
this man got me very confused atm,
like men bad normally but if men bad,
why is he so 🥰

tendou
n/n...

y/n
what?

Before I could get a reply I felt a hand slam onto my desk. I sat shocked trailing my eyes from the hand to the owner, the girl who was rejected by Tsukishima the other day. 

I knew her name was something Miya... I mean was I really supposed to know some random first year? Also she seemed like such a timid girl to the point her coming to the third year wing to confront me is almost unthinkable.

"Uh hello?" was my response, I mean what the fuck was I supposed to do? 

"I bet the only thing Tsukishima-san likes about you, is your body. You probably tried to seduce him." She snarled with jealousy and anger in her tone. 

I was dumbfounded... like Tsukishima doesn't like me, right? We bicker constantly I can't believe someone would believe we're anything more than sort of friends.