✧11✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝟑:𝟒𝟐 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 in the gym watching the team do some practice spikes, and eventually set up a practice game. I know they have their match against Nekoma in two days on Friday, and of course I'm coming to support them but I'm not really paying attention to the team, a few glance at Shoyo to make sure he's fine, but my eyes are mostly looking at my favourite blondie. My taste in men is immaculate, since I only like him... fictional men don't count. I await my knight in shining armour, Oikawa, I know he would be the type to do a grand entrance so a part of me bets he's outside the door wondering what would stir up the team the most, or he's being bombarded with his fangirls. 

As if almost on cue, the sliding metal door slams wide open and there he is my new friend. Most girls would see a handsome guy and be like 'my soulmate' but I didn't want Oikawa as my soulmate, I wanted him as my friend and in my opinion, he was a way better friend than soulmate. 

The team look at him confused, probably wondering if they should speak first or not. I smirk at the intense tension between the team and Oikawa, knowing they'd back off. Oikawa still doesn't say anything so I roll my eyes and decided to do the first move. He probably wanted the 'intense silent standoff' like in westerns but I'm not letting him live his cowboy fantasies today. I get up from sitting next to Kiyoko, and she looks confused beyond belief. She must've noticed my smirk earlier... oh well. I start to walk then run towards the man of the hour.

"Tooru!" I yell, jumping into his arms and latch onto him. I heard someone drop a ball, I was about to laugh so hard that it would bring Tooru down with me but I mentally calmed down. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, and begins to speak just loud enough the team can hear but to make it seem unintentional.

"Hey cutie, I missed you. You ready for our date?" He says, I'm not facing the team but I can tell they are in shock. I know both me and Tooru wanna laugh so bad, but we got to keep up our performance. I nod meekly in his arms but before he let's me down he whispers an idea into my ear.

"Can I kiss your neck and collarbone? I don't know if it's real enough." Tooru whispers into my neck, I can feel his breathe... weird. 

I know I don't see him romantically because I shiver at the thought of Ukai asking me that not Tooru. Also I believe that he thinks that people don't see me and him dating, specifically Kageyama since I literally said yesterday I'm not going on a date with him. Well fun ideas lead to fun situations, and I'm enjoying this. 

I nod again into his shoulder. I can tell he has the biggest smirk ever but I support our stupid idea, I know I would probably do this with Tendou but he doesn't have the personality Tooru has, so it would obviously not be real. As much as maybe this is weird I trust Tooru, I trust he has no ulterior motives, and I trust that if he did I could get Iwaizumi to beat the ever loving shit out of him.