✧19✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐎𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, it's almost 6 and the suns starting to rise a little, and seeing that warmth on her is just breathtaking. She's laying her head delicately on my chest, and I gently lift her hair away from her neck to reveal some hickeys... whoops. I smile to myself, she could do so much better but she loves me. She also thinks I can do better which isn't even true but her jealousy is so adorable. It shows she cares.

I slowly move away and replace where my body once was with a pillow. I sigh and grab my pants that I left on her floor, and my shirt... shit she's still wearing it. It's fine I brought a hoodie anyway, I slip it on and gaze at her again. She sleeps so prettily, how is that possible? I lean in and kiss her cheek, she hums in her sleep and smiles. I almost don't want to leave. I open her window and sneak out, I walk towards the front and I see my two star players; the freak duo. 

I'm fucking dead. Kageyama and Hinata shouldn't be responsible enough to come home early right? I groan silently and watch until they leave. Kageyama and Hinata are just chatting for a bit until Hinata kisses his cheek and runs inside. What did I just witness? The raven haired boy stands frozen, with his face entirely red and eventually waddles off. 

Well at least they're happy. I'm a little jealous, I can't do things like that with (Y/n)... she could be having a high-school sweetheart right now but she loves me. She could be dating one of the top aces in the country but she chose me, I feel so loved yet I feel so guilty. Am I being selfish? No, I'm not. If she chose me, she chose me. I love her and that's that.

I walk back to the convenience store and open up for the day, though I don't get much done in the end due to being deep in thought about (Y/n)... I wonder if she wants kids... wait is that too far in the future? Hmm so this is what being in love feels like. The doubts, the reassurance, and the future. It's not so bad.

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I wake up, no longer being in Keishin's strong grasp. I know he said he was leaving early but I wish I could see him when I wake up... every morning. That would be honestly a dream. I yawn and slip on some pajama pants since I'm still wearing just Keishin's shirt and underwear.

I walk into the living room to see a flustered Shoyo, how come? I'm not so sure, but if I'm putting two and two together he was with Kageyama last night. Oh fuck. He jolts when he notices me staring at his scattered appearance and fiddles with his fingers.

"Shoyo what's wrong?" I ask, only slightly teasing. It's a stab in the dark that Tobio-chan and Shoyo would be romantically involved, let alone with anyone else, so let's just see what plays out.