✧14✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 and that means today's the practice match against Nekoma! I'm super excited, we've gotten better since the practice match against Aoba Johsai, so I'm sure we'll win today. 

As much as I should be focused only on the game ahead of me on the walk to school on the right of (y/n), I think about the marks on her neck... well the mark that were on her neck. They looked like bruises though so how'd they disappear? And how did she get them? It was only maybe 45 minutes from her leaving the gym last night and her arriving home. She said girl things but I thought girl things were emotion based things not physical. Why is this so confusing? 

We enter school and we both go our separate ways. I meet up with Kageyama and we walk to homeroom, my mind still full of questions and no answers.

~𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇~

The whole team including Kiyoko decided to sit down together for lunch together today, but I notice my sister isn't here. Luckily I took my bento from her this morning so I didn't have to worry about that just her disappearance.

"Hey Sugawara-senpai, where's (y/n)?" I ask him wondering where she'd even go right now. 

"She told me she had to talk to a teacher." He responds, I nod in response. I then get the courage to ask the questions I've had all morning.

"She had marks on her neck when she came home last night, do you guys know what they are?" I ask innocently, they all sat silent and stared at me wide eyed. 

Tsukishima quickly spoke up, "Oikawa gave her some hickeys most likely. They did go on a date." Everyone calmed down after he spoke but gave me a new question.

"Kiyoko-senpai, what are hickeys?" I ask Kiyoko because apparently it's "girl stuff". Wait is it rude to ask her about it? Well I can't go back now.

"Who wants to answer this?" Tsukishima asks with a smirk towards everyone at the table, and Noya and Tanaka pop their heads up at the word 'hickey'. 

"Well you see Hinata, a hickey is when someone else sucks on your neck romantically, and it leaves a small bruise." Tanaka states proudly.

"So Oikawa sucked on her neck..." I say sheepishly and everyone nods except Tsukishima who just stared at his food.

"Hey guys did I miss anything?" She asks with a big smile. She sits down and pulls out her bento and begins to eat waiting to hear about our conversation.