✧7✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 with a taste of shame on my tongue. I really felt weak, if I'm able to everyday insult Tsukishima everyday, why can't I defend myself? Tsukishima did stand up for me, which isn't something I've experienced before, I'm just really confused. 

He doesn't seem the type to stop a fight, get into "girl drama", defend someone, and especially be nice to me and apologize. I feel like he did it all out of pity, maybe guilt too. It's not his fault, he tried to get people to leave him alone but it ended up with more attention around him.

I sighed and noticed I'm not too far from Ukai's store, and since it's around 12:30 p.m. he should've been working around that time. I'll tell him to tell the boys I wasn't feeling well and went to his store to pick up some medicine or something. 'That sounds believable right?' was what I was thinking when I began to walk in.

I walked in and took in the weirdly calming environment around me, usually you could smell the tobacco immediately but it happened to be the last thing I noticed. He had a speaker playing a song I recognized, I didn't think he'd be the type to play 'Merry Go Round Life'*. He had his hair down instead of the usual headband he wore, he also had on a loose white t-shirt tucked into blue light-washed jeans, and a dark orange zip up sweatshirt that was a little big for him. 

Everything about him was different today, he wasn't even wearing his usual apron, and no cigarette in his grasp, it was a rare sight to say the least. He was humming along to the music, while moving to the rhythm, his eyes shut softly with a slight smile on his face. I took it in, the brief moment of him gently moving foot to foot and turning ever so slightly occasionally, not caring of anything. 

He must've been so into it he didn't hear the bell chime from when I walked in, and I was so glad to see such a peculiar thing, my little brother's volleyball coach gracefully swaying to one of my favourite movie's theme. I'm surprised he would just so casually dance at the front of his store, in the middle of day, the thought he could be so careless made me mentally giggle. 

It was odd but I couldn't help but smile as I approached him, I tapped his shoulder, he looked at me with wide eyes and face beet red. I laughed a little at him being flustered, and he just coughed to try to cover his embarrassment. 

He then looked towards my direction and held out his hand. I quirked my eyebrow in confusion, he sighed but a content one with a smile. "Well I'd thought you'd wanna dance with me instead of watching me like a creep." He questioned with a smirk. I blushed at his comment with surprise and some embarrassment, I mean I didn't realize I was actually watching him like some stalker.