✧8✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 made me feel warm inside. It had almost felt like I wasn't almost beat up that afternoon, but I only had danced with Ukai. I was starting to get really confused, I didn't know what my feelings were at all. 

My relationship with him is friendship, I mean when he said he wanted to be my friend, I cried. It was because I never really had someone declare me as their friend, or try to become mine. Things usually fell into place, like Tendou and Ushijima. 

I remembered that I had tried to text Tendou earlier but, got kindly interrupted. I was laying down on my bed, I removed the ice pack that Ukai briefly mentioned I should apply to my wrist, and pulled out my phone. I called Tendou and he almost right after I dialed him picked up.

"(Y/N)! You didn't reply to my text so I was worried you were mad at me, so I'm glad you called!"

"Hey Tendou, yeah sorry I didn't reply, I was in the middle of a fight." I laughed a bit.

"(Y/n)?! But you did win right?" He knew the importance of 'you can't get in trouble for a fight if you win' rule. I taught him that as a joke, never believing either of us would get in one, but here we are.

"Ehh... I guess technically since the girl's heart was basically broken all over again." I said with a slight grin, she deserved it and I'm glad Tsukishima said all those things.

"Oya? A fight over a broken heart? A fight over a boy~?" He asked annoyingly. I just sighed and laughed it off.

"Very funny, but actually this girl was planning to whoop my ass because this guy Tsukishima, said he liked someone, and I'm the only female he comes into contact with. Mind you he looks like a tall birch tree basically." I answered slightly annoyed remembering that Tsukishima said that to avoid attention, not gain more.

"Wow I see he holds a special place in your heart." He said sarcastically but I couldn't help but start cackling.

"I know you were only joking but, you'd understand why it'd be so funny to even imagine me dating him, if you met him. Girls like him because they don't actually know how much of a dickhead he is usually, today was a surprise though, he literally saved me from that girl planning to kill me." I replied still laughing and wheezing between a few of my words.

"Hmmm... I might have to come visit you then!" He said full of excitement.

𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was in my dorm room on a call with (Y/n), she told me about her interesting day which was quite uhh.... fun! I'm amazing at guessing people's moves but I could not see an apparent birch tree saving my (n/n).