✧21✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐓𝐖: 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 against the Neighbourhood Association I go outside to grab a drink for me and one for Kiyoko at the vending machine when I feel a presence behind me. It's probably Tsukki trying to mess with me, he is an ever-looming titan. I punch in the drink I want and grab Kiyoko's too, when I turn around I see the tall dirty blonde from earlier.

I jump a little in surprise and smile awkwardly and move around him to head back to the gym. A hand is placed on my shoulder causing me to spin back around facing the tall dude... I'm not getting a good feeling right now.

"I forgot to introduce myself I'm Takinoue Yūsuke, but call me Yūsuke." He says with a smirk, and I still smile but I don't like the weird aura he's giving off. I remove his hand gently because it was getting uncomfortable that he hadn't removed it by now.

"It's nice to meet you I'm (Y/n) Hinata. I should probably head back now..." I say trying to avoid conversing with him any longer. I walk back until I'm backed into the side of the gym wall by Yūsuke. My eyes grow wide and my heart races in fear, this is why men suck.

"I wasn't finished talking to you yet..." He speaks darkly and I grow truly scared. He picks up the ends of my (h/c) hair making me shiver at the unwanted touch.

"I noticed you have a thing for older guys." He chuckles out but it's still worrying... also what older guy? Oh right Keishin's old... I don't fucking like this situation. I want to beat his ass but I can't and I'm too paralyzed to speak without crying.

"You're not gonna talk? Well what if I do this..." He puts a cold hand on my thigh and moves it up and down... I want to puke, I want to cry and scream but the words won't come out.

"Hmm not working? I was hoping for a whimper but I guess you'd only whimper if Ukai did this..." He states coldy. I shrink in anxiety. How does he know? I was a little flirty earlier with him but he shouldn't know...

"He's quite protective of you ya know? Makes me wonder how close your relationship truly is..." He continues as he still is rubbing my thigh.

I swallow, I don't want this I want him to leave, but I can't move. I'm frozen just like when Tooru accused me of being Ushijima's girlfriend, I'm frozen now being accused of being Keishin's. This time it's worse because I am.

I try and push his chest but I'm not strong enough to get him to move, he laughs darkly as if I'm some weak girl and it's impossible. I would whimper out of fear if I try and speak, so I won't give him that satisfaction. I hate this, I hate him. I want Keishin right now, I need Keishin please...

I continue to push and he doesn't budge and I hear the gym doors slide open and there stands the tall blondie I love.

a/n: short chapter but i wanted to seperate it up in case anyone needs to skip this kind of content, the next chap will be dramatic

a/n: short chapter but i wanted to seperate it up in case anyone needs to skip this kind of content, the next chap will be dramatic... anywaysss thanks for reading :)

~593 words~

-mads-