FIFTY FOUR

54|CHILD OF THE MOON

Mature content

Celeste leaned against one of the bookshelves, her arms crossed as she watched Red carefully. A grim look painted on her face as she watched her friend attach chains to a far wall.

"These should work." Red did a final pull on the chains, checking for the millionth time that they were secured.

"Thanks for letting her hide here. The Sheriff's station isn't safe." Charming thanked the doctor gratefully.

"Of course, I remember back in the Enchanted Forest how bad it could be." Celeste waved off his words as her eyes followed Red.

"The crowd's six blocks from here." Granny informed everyone, her crossbow intimidating Celeste.

"Wait, you have wolf hearing too?" She questioned, not realising it the entire time she has known the older woman.

"It's not all it's cracked up to be." The older woman grinned. "Especially when you run a hotel."

"The only way we're going to get the mob to stand down is if we prove Ruby had nothing to do with Billy's death." Charming stated, leaning down on the wooden table as he addressed the small group before pointing at Granny then grabbing Celeste's shoulder. "I'm gonna need your help. If the mob comes this way, call us."

"Billy's dead?" Celeste mumbled to Red with confusion, not remembering hearing the news. Red glanced at her with sad eyes and wandered off. The doctor sighed and sat down by a blocked up window, enjoying the Fairytale 'Rumpelstiltskin'.

"You need to leave. The moon's going to be up soon." Red said seriously as she walked back into the main room.

"Well, will the chains hold?" She asked her friend, grabbing her hand to stop her from throwing her out the library.

"Hopefully."

"Then I'm staying." She grabbed Reds shoulders, forcing the woman to face her. "Think of it as girls' night. What's wrong?"

"I know David wants to believe the best, but I've killed before and I'll do it again." Red warned her, backing away. "Everyone in this town is right to be afraid of me."

"Well I'm not."

"You should be!"

"No matter what you done, I still see the good in you and so does Charming. So if we can all see it, why can't you?" Celeste ranted at her.

"You really think so?" Red smiled at her, the worry still clear in her eyes.

"Trust me. I'm sort of an expert when it comes to finding the good in people." She chuckled. "Have you seen my husband?"

"Thank you, Cel." Red embraced the woman quickly, worried she might suddenly turn. "Maybe you're right." She attached the chains on to Celeste's wrist. "But this town is right, too. I am a monster. And that's why I need to make sure I don't ever hurt anyone again."

"Red, don't do this!" Celeste yanked against the chain, trying to chase Red. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I can't let you stop me." The wolf stopped her. "The mob wants a wolf, I'm gonna give them one. I need to pay for all I've done."

"Then they'll kill you." She cried, fighting against the cold metal.

"Isn't that what I deserve?"

"No! Red!" Celeste sighed and fell back against the bookshelf. "Rumplestiltskin, Rumplestiltskin, Rumplestiltskin."

"I've told you before, love." Rumple appeared before her with a cloud of smoke. "You only need to repeat my name when you're under me."

"Fuck, that was good." She flushed red and mumbled to herself at his smooth comment. She lifted her hand and showed the metal cuff keeping her stuck in the library while her friend ran wild.

"Here you are breaking your promise to let me be the only person to tie you up." He chuckled, knowing what his comments were doing to her. "Now, do I untie you and make you repeat my name again?"

"I have time." She smirked and grabbed his tie, pulling him forwards. "I'm sure Charming can deal with Red."

"You're going to regret choosing that, dearie." The other chain went to her other hand and pulled her hands above her head, keeping her in one place. "Now this is better."

"Please, Rumple." Celeste fought against the chains, wanting him to touch her and kiss her. "Kiss me."

"Are you commanding me now?" He dragged his teeth down her neck before landing on her collarbone, leaving a large love bite.

"Yes because you better lock that door." She pushed her body into him, begging for more. "Or else Granny or Charming will walk in any second."

Rumple clicked his fingers, her clothes disappearing from her body as she stood naked against the bookcase. She heard the front door lock, her smirk growing as he slowly stepped forwards. He stopped before her, letting his eyes trail all over her body.

"What to do with you?" He hummed, trailing his finger down her body, starting at her neck and down her chest, stopping at her stomach.

"Fuck me." Celeste gritted out, pulling against the chains. "Rumplestiltskin. Stop teasing."

"Beg, Celeste." He demanded, cupping her cheek and forcing her to look him in the eyes. Once her ocean blue eyes met his he felt like melting to her every wish.

"Rumplestiltskin, please fuck me against this bookcase." She begged him, moving her head forwards and capturing his lips.

He deepened the kiss, pushing her back against the hard bookcase and lifting her thighs up, letting them wrap around his waist. He dragged his finger back down her body, slipping it into her dripping centre. Her hips moved against his fingers, grinding to his rhythm as she sought her own pleasure.

Rumple pulled out, replacing his fingers with his cock as he thrusted deep into her hot core, causing her to whimper with pleasure. She clenched around him, pulling at her restraints as she desperately wanted to reach out for him.

"Cum on my cock, Princess." He sucked on her ear, circling his thumb on her clit. Her moans became incoherent as she screamed his name, her orgasm hitting her hard. "Just like that, love."

"Rumple." Celeste said rasply, looking at him through hazy eyes. "I want you to cum deep in me."

"Fuck." He cursed, his thrusts becoming quick as he met his release, thrusting deep inside her as he moaned her name over and over.