SEVENTY SIX

76|INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY

Mature content

"Did I miss something?" Celeste mumbled as she walked out her room and spotted Regina leaving the apartment in a rush.

"You miss everything, love." Rumple chuckled as she walked into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"It's my skill." She grinned, making three cups of tea and passing on to Rumple before walking over to Snow. "Drink the tea or I'll kill Charming. I've put him in a sleeping curse once, I'll do worse."

Celeste smiled proudly to herself when Snow took the mug out her hands and took a small sip of the hot liquid before putting it aside. When she turned around, Rumple was on the phone to most likely Charming or Emma.

"That was your husband." Rumple stated to the silent woman. "It seems that Henry convinced Regina to destroy the curse. Which means my services are no longer required."

"How do you do it?" Snow White spoke up, startling the pair as they began to walk away.

"Do what?"

"Live with yourself?" Her choice of wording forced Rumple to stick his hand up, stopping Celeste from opening her mouth to snap back. "Knowing all the bad things you've done."

"Well, you tell yourself you did the right thing." He replied to her truthfully. "And if you say it often enough, one day you might actually believe it."

"Drink your tea, everyone will be home soon." Celeste hummed as she and her husband prepared to leave the apartment.

"Home, love?" Rumple glanced at his wife as she sat quietly beside him in his car.

"The bed at home is comfier." She said suggestively, knowing he knew exactly what she was hinting at. She chuckled as she felt the car speed up, stroking his cheek teasingly. "Or maybe we can just sit and talk."

"Celeste." He warned her, knowing she was playing a very dangerous game.

"Yes?" Celeste batted her eyelashes innocently, stroking her hand down to his thigh. Rumple pulled into the driveway but before he could turn the car off, Celeste was out the car and running through the house. She locked herself in the bathroom and began to run a bath, smirking when she heard his cane get closer.

Slipping off her clothes, she unlocked the door and stepped into the ceramic bath, smirking at the man as he watched her with a raised brow.

"Well?" She gestured to the bath, hinting for him to join her. He waved his hand, lighting the candles around the vintage style bathroom. Rumple leaned his cane against the wall and said nothing as he stripped off his clothing and joined her in the hot bath, sitting behind her as she leaned back into his chest. "I needed this first."

"Are you still sore?" He asked apologetically, rubbing his thumb soothingly on her thigh.

"I'm a fast healer." Celeste smiled up at him before closing her eyes and humming an old lullaby her favourite maid use to sing her.

"Puisque tu m'serres très fort. C'est là mon trésor. C'est toi, toi qui vaut de l'or." She sang aloud, her smooth voice filling the quiet room.

Rumple listened to her contently, leaving delicate kisses on her shoulder. He clicked his fingers, the record player in the corner playing an old tune allowing her to hu m along. He moved his sloppy kisses up her neck, leaving a trail of small bruises.

Her hand moved under the water, gripping his thigh as she pushed her ass back against his crotch.  She leaned her head back, facing him as he leaned down and kissed her lips. It was slow and gentle at first, testing to see how she was feeling before he deepened it.

His hand dipped under the water, pushing apart her thighs as he slipped his finger against her clit, drawing circles slowly before becoming faster. She grinded her hips against his dick, feeling it grow against her back.

"Rumple, please." Celeste lifted one of her legs out the water, hooking it over the edge of the bath to give him better access. His thumb continued to play with her clit as he slipped a finger into her entrance, curling it against her tightening walls.

"Say my name." He demanded, slowing his pace until he got what he wanted.

"Rumple." She moaned out, grabbing other hand and placing it on her breast. "Please."

"That's not my name."

"Rumplestiltskin." She grinded against his hand, begging him to give her the satisfaction her body desired.

"Good girl." Rumple slipped another finger inside her, his pace fastening as she reached her high, fingers pulling at his hair as she moaned into his mouth. "Very good girl."

~~

"Rumpel?" Celeste groaned as she was suddenly awoken. Turning on the lamp beside her, she spotted Rumpel sat up, head in hands and breathing heavy. "It's okay, I'm here. It was only a dream. I promise."

"I'm sorry for waking you, love." He apologised, turning around to face her with tired eyes.

"You don't need to ever apologise to me for having a nightmare." She kissed his lips gently, cupping his cheek as she stared at him lovingly. "Do you want to cuddle or go another round? I'm not good with helping people."

"I know, dearie." Rumpel chuckled and pushed her down, hovering his body over her, admiring her naked figure.

"It's International Women's Day today, that means I'm on top." She flipped them over, her hair falling down over her face as she straddled his him. Celeste rocked her hips, breathing heavily as he left finger prints on her hips.

"Love." He warned her as she continued to tease him, a foggy look in her eyes as she was too far gone in her own satisfaction. He watched her with dark eyes, helping her reached her peak before slamming into her as she rode out her ecstasy.

"Please, Rumpel." She whined as he tried to take control, begging him to let her be the dominant one. "Just for tonight."

"Just for tonight." He leaned up and captured her lips as she set the pace, nails leaving trails down his back as he bruised her neck with his lips.