Chapter 5

"I am Nezu, the principle for UA. May we have a chat if you don't mind?" He smiled.

You clicked your tongue, and waved your hand in the air.

"Whatever, can your three goons leave?"

"If you don't mind I will have them stay. But they can go across the room if you would like?"

"Fine, that works for me I suppose. It is the best I will get."

The trio nodded and walked to the opposite end of the room, though Eraser kept his eyes glued to you. You knew he was getting ready to use his quirk at a moments notice.

Nezu got onto a chair and took one of the now lukewarm cups into his hands, taking a sip.

"This is nice tea."

"It's cold, you are just trying to be polite."

Nezu chuckled and set his cup down.

"What's your name?"

"Glitch."

"Alright, we'll call you glitch."

You nodded your head at him.

"I would like to invite you to UA, I'm aware you don't wish to be a hero, but I have been asked to bring you there for your own safety. There are many villains out there who wish to have you on their team, we are trying to keep you safe. I know you can keep yourself safe, but please allow us to help."

Leaning forward you rested your chin on your hand and eyed the animal in boredom.

"I have to say, I admire your determination. Such as I admire the determination of the villains that try talk me into joining them, but as usual my answer is no."

"Unfortunately this isn't a choice, we have permission to bring your through by force."

"That will not work."

Nezu sighed and shook his head, standing on the table he walked over to you.

"Please come with us, I don't want to have to use force on you." He pleaded.

You stood up and crossed your arms across your chest, staring down at him.

All Might, Mic and Eraser jumped up, Eraser activated his quirk and you couldn't feel yours anymore.

"Tsk. Fine, I will come with you, but under no circumstances will I attend your classes. Deal?"

"Deal!" Nezu beamed.

He reached out a paw and you reached out your hand shaking his paw before quickly letting go.

Nezu jumped down and walked over to the three pro hero's.

"Eraser let her go now."

The hero didn't seem to want to, but he let you go. You padded around your table and looked around your home.

"Allow me to pack some things, I assume I will br be coming back."

"That's perfectly fine." Nezu nodded.

"Would you like any help?" All Might asked.

"No."

You walked away into your bed room, grabbing a bag you begun to pack some clothing in them. Once the bad was half way full you reached under you bed and grabbed a small wooden box, putting it in the bag you begun to stove some more clothes in before zipping it up.

"Tsk.. damn morons." You whispered.

Heading the the window, you quietly pushed it open. Climbing on to the balcony you swung your legs over the ledge and looked down.

"Where do you think you're going glitch?"

You looked behind you to find Eraser head standing not even a foot away from you.

"Tsk, What does it look like."

"Trying to back out of your word by the looks of it. Listen, I get it, you don't want help. But think of it this way, at least you'll have a better place to stay with actual heating, electric, food provided for you. Everything will be new, not stolen or old."

"Is that supposed to change my mind Eraser?"

"Aizawa. My name is Aizawa, I'm a tutor for UA. What's your real name?"

"The only name you're getting us Glitch."

"Alright, Glitch. Look, I don't like you attitude, but I don't like seeing you in this place. You're in a rough situation, you could end up down the wrong path, is that what you want?"

"We all choose our own path Eraser, every choice we take, every option we get we either make the right decision or the wrong one. Whatever path we take we take of our own free will, not because anyone makes us. Therefor if I go down the wrong path, that is on me."

"But is that the path you want to take?" He asked.

"I could care less what path I take."

"If you don't care then come with me, don't run."

You looked at him them looked out the window.

"Sorry Eraser, it's safer for everyone if I'm alone."

With that you leaped out the window, Eraser tried to catch you with his scarf. He ran to the window but he couldn't see you and he cursed to himself