Chapter 12

Shopping went by without a hitch, although you did see some villains watching you, none of them approached you with Aizawa by your side.

When you arrived back your perimeters were changed again back to what they were.

Now you were back in your room putting your clothes away as your phone chimed.

Dabi: I saw you wondering the shopping centre with a pro hero, what the hell?!

You: calm down Dabi. I am not becoming a hero, I simply have been... contained by them...

Dabi: don't worry, we'll break you free

You: no. Leave it alone, I am fine where I am for now

Dabi: Fine then idiot, but if you need an escape plan let me know

You: I shall do

You sighed and put your phone down, many villains will know by now that you were with the pro hero's. What they think depends on how well they know you, but you knew they wouldn't dare come get you.

Sitting on your bed, you slipped your mask off, holding it in your hands as you stared at it.

"How pathetic it is I depend on such a petty object..."

Setting the mask aside, you flopped backwards onto your bed and let it a small groan.

From sleep in hardened beds most of your life, you weren't used to such a comfortable one.

"Hey moody ass!"

Your door was slammed open and in a frantic panic, you flipped your back to the door and snatched your mask to put it on.

"Bakugo, did you see anything?"

"Huh?! What the hell are you in about?!"

"My face idiot, did you see my face?"

"The hell I didn't see your face and I don't wanna! Foods ready!"

He stormed away and you grabbed a book, heading towards the table where you slid in between Iida and Todoroki.

"What are you reading?" Iida asked.

"It is a book on earth."

"That sounds interesting, do you like learning?" Todoroki asked.

"I am intrigued by new information yes."

"So formal..." a few people sweat dropped.

"Hey (Y/N), can we teach you to speak more like a teenager." Jiro groaned.

"Yeah, you sorta sound like a robot no disrespect." Sero smiled sheepishly.

You tilted your head a little, looking over them all.

"I was not aware someone of my age had to speak a certain way."

"Well... they don't. It just makes you seem like less of a robot." Kirishima laughed.

"I shall pass thank you."

Everyone nodded and started to eat the food that was give to them. You simply picked at yours.

"You haven't eaten very much." Todoroki whispered.

"I am not feeling very hungry."

"Alright." He nodded.

You nodded back and stood up, bowing respectfully before you left the table making your way back to your room.

Taking a seat by the side of the desk you rested your head in yours arms.

How long did you have to keep this up for? It was tiring, you hated every second of it.

You stayed sat like that until you finally fell asleep like that, your body slumped against the desk and you slowly started to slip to the side.

There was a soft knock at your door.

"(Y/N), it's Todoroki, May I come in?"

He waited a minute but never got a reply, so he quietly opened the door to find you fast asleep.

He walked over to you, he knelt down and his eyes widened in shock.

Your mask had fallen, and he could clearly see your face