Final

The next few days went past like a blur, people were coming in and out of your room to check on you and sit with you. Tears were spilt and laughter was shared, but today was different.

You were dressed in your usual clothing, flipping the mask in yours hands as you thought.

"You know, you don't need to wear it anymore."

You spun around, Aizawa was stood at you door with some papers in his hands.

"Yeah, I know, it's just a habit."

You set it down and turned to face him, stuffing yours hands into your pockets.

"Here, these are for you."

He handed hem over and you carefully reading the first page.

"UA admission forms...?"

"You Want to be a hero right? Nezu has allowed you to become a student, you'll be in 1-A."

You set the papers down and rushed him, hugging him tightly. Aizawa laughed lightly and placed a hand on your back.

"You better become the best hero you can."

"I will! I promise!"

Letting go, you ran around him and towards the doors, you eagerly looked around to see Todoroki stood not far away waiting for you.

Running over, you beamed brightly.

"I'm going to be a student!"

He grinned, wrapping you up in a hug, spinning you around lightly.

"I'm so proud of you. I'll help you get your books and uniform sorted when we get back."

You nodded, letting go. He let you lead the way, following you with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Shoto, what do people do on a date?"

"Well... I'm not sure. What do you want to do?"

You hummed, bouncing on the balls of your feet.

"Can we go to the beach?"

"Sure thing."

He took your hand, lacing his fingers with yours as you both walked down there, enjoying the warm weather.

It wasn't crowded when you got there, only a few people here and here. You took a seat on the sand, and gazed at the water.

"This was where I properly showed you my face."

He looked at you, smiling at the content look on your face. Your eyes had a sparkle to them, bright and happy for the first time.

"This was when I realised I had feelings for you."

You looked to him in shock.

"I realised how much I liked you here. You're different, unique. You've changed so much since we first met, your smile is the brightest thing I've ever seen. You were a bit lost, but you came back to us and you saved us all. You made things right, you're a good person (Y/N)."

Todoroki was blushing like crazy by this point, he took your hands in his.

"Will you go out with me?"

You tilted your head a little bit in confusion.

"I already am out with you?"

"I mean like be my girlfriend." He laughed softly.

You looked away, before gazing at him again. Then nodded shyly.

"Okay.. but I don't know what this means."

"We'll learn together.

He shuffled closer, keep one of your hands in his as you both looked into the open sea.

You passed UA with flying colours, with all of your classmates. A huge smile on all your faces as you celebrated.

You were walking around the room with your hand in Todoroki's, people congratulating the pair of you. Finally you found who you were looking for.

"Well done (Y/N), Todoroki. You both will be amazing heroes."

"Thank you all might." You both said bowing.

You turned to Aizawa, he wore a small smile on his face and gave you a small nod.

"I'm proud of you kid, your mother would be too."

"Thanks Aizawa."

You both began to work, starting off as small time heroes, but as time went by people began to know your names. You both got a small apartment near the agency, making it easier it easier to travel.

Years slipped by, it had been nearly 7 years since you graduated, and now you stood behind the large doors in a beautiful white dress.

One of your arms was entangled with Aizawa's, who was donned in a simple black suit. And the other was wrapped around your dads, who was wearing a nice grey suit.

"You ready?" Aizawa asked.

"Yeah."

"Love you darling." You dad sad.

"I love you both."

The music started, and you walked down. Gasps and whispers were heard, cameras flashed as reporters followed the ceremony.

Up front Todoroki was stood, his hair nearly tied back, a beautiful white suit on with a red tie and cuffs. He smiled as soon as he met your gaze.

Your dad and Aizawa kissed your cheeks before handing you over, Todoroki carefully helped you up and you both stood there as the reception began.

You both couldn't take your eyes of one another.

"Do you Shoto Todoroki take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your wife."

"I do." He smiled, slipping the ring on to your finger.

"Do you, (Y/N) (L/N) take Shoto Todoroki to be your husband?"

"I do."

You slipped the ring onto his finger, and as soon as the priest finished talking, you were pulling in for a kiss. Todoroki places a hand on the back of your hand, while his other went around your waist, you wrapped yours around his neck and smiled into the kiss, listening to all the cheers.

When you two pulled away, two little bodies charged into you. You picked up the red headed boy while Todoroki picked up the white haired boy.

"Now can we have cake?!" Shota whined.

"Yeah! I want cake too!" Lucio pleaded.

Laughing, you shook your head at yours sons, sending your now husband a huge smile as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Still trust me?" He asked.

"Of course."

He kissed your head, passing you Shota, he swept you into his arms while you laughed.

"Good, lets get cake."

You both laughed, you held your sons closely as he walked out of the room, a huge smile on all your faces