Chapter 8

You were escorted into your room and you looked around, it was bland. A desk, a bed, some draws, a wardrobe and that was it.

Your bag was set on your bed.

"Hm, rather bland."

"We don't know what you like."

"Understandable then. May I request some books, any book will do, as to pass the time, as well as a TV."

"I guess so, I'll sort that."

You nodded your head and walked over to your bed, taking a seat on it as you looked all around again before connecting eyes with Aizawa.

"You May remove yourself now, I can't exactly go far." You sighed holding up your cuffed hands.

"That's your fault." He shrugged.

With that, he left, closing the door quietly behind him.

Standing up, you carefully begun to circle around the room, pulling at random things and opening anything you can.

"There's no need to worry, there's nothing in here."

Flicking your gaze to the door, you saw Nezu stood there with a bracelet in his hands.

"This will cancel your quirks, only certain people have the key to unlock it."

You nodded and knelt down so you were his height, letting him click it onto your wrist and he took the cuffs off.

Rubbing your wrists gently you stood back up.

"Thank you."

"Also, it's a tracker, and you are only able to go 50 feet outside the building. If you exceed that limit it will alert all hero's and inject you with a sedative."

"That seems a bit excessive don't you think?"

"It was part of the deal we had to make to keep you here with us instead of maximum security prison."

"I see, very well then."

Nezu smiled and opened the door.

"You are free to come and go through your room as you please now. The items you have requested are being brought by now."

"Okay."

Nezu left and you headed back into the room. The windows had bars on them and you scoffed.

"How petty, I jump out a window once and they put bars up."

"I think that's the first time I've heard you make a joke."

You turned around to find some students stood around your door.

"Remove yourselves from my doorway."

"You can't do anything your quirks are blocked." Bakugo scoffed.

"I do not need my quirks."

Bakugo smirked and walked in and you glared at him.

"Get. Out."

"What're you going to do now?" He snarled.

You walked over, Bakugo raised his hands, little explosions popping from his palms.

"Fine. Have it your way."

"Guys stop!" A girl yelled.

You stormed up to Bakugo, he went to punch but you dodged it, bringing your fist up, you punched him in the gut, sending him flying backwards through the doorway.

Students yelled and jumped away, leaving Bakugo to crash into the wall.

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled.

He jumped up and growled, charging at you again.

He tried to hit you but you kept dodging, moving around his attacks, the explosions singing the edges of your clothes.

Someone tried to come between the pair of you. A tall boy with multiple arms, but you pushed him behind you.

"Do not get involved."

You carried on dodge bakugos attacks, but he threw a fake, and you saw his hand coming for you face. You didn't have time to react, but before he exploded you, his quirk was gone and he was tied up in a familiar scarf.

"I told you to stay away from her!" Aizawa yelled.

Bakugo was dragged away from you, but he took your mask before he could go anywhere.

Your hands flew up to cover your face and you bowed your head.

"Ha! What're you going to do without your precious mask!" He laughed.

Wide eyed, you stared at the ground from between your fingers.

"Give that back..."

"Why?"

"Give it back..."

"No."

You growled, eyes flashing between red and (E/C), your quirk trying it's hardest to break free.

"I will kill you." You snarled, "I'm going to rip every bone from your body..."

You stood up, hands still covering your face and you head was still bowed down as you started to stalk towards Bakugo.

Suddenly you path was blocked, and a heavy silence filled the air