Chapter 26

Walking over, you stood shoulder to shoulder with Todoroki. Reaching up to your mask, you gently pulled it off and tilted your head back, letting out a small huff of air that turned to mist.

"I have decided on what path it is I want to take."

"You want to become a villain?!"

You shook your head, turning to face him.

"No, I want to avenge my family. I want to make those hero's responsible pay for what they did, for giving me this scar."

Todoroki's eyes widened in shock.

"Your beloved heroes are the ones that turned my into this. Your beloved All Might put this scar on my face."

Turning your attention to the mask in your hands you sighed softly.

"All of this was what? Some show? A ploy just to get some information?" He snapped.

"No, I came here willingly. I was not aware of any of this until just recently, and memories resurfaced. But Todoroki?"

Looking up at the boy, you reached up, placing your mask on his face. Leaning up, you wrapped your hand to the back of his head, pressing a soft kiss to the side of the mask before letting go.

"I'm sorry Todoroki... I have no other choice..."

With that, you begun to walk away, only to stop when your name was called.

Todoroki walked over and wrapped he white scarf around your neck, taking the mask of he held it in his hand.

"Don't do this... I don't want to fight you (Y/N)."

"You won't have to."

"If you become a villain we will, not just me, all of us. I know the teacher and the class don't want to fight you either. They see you as one of us."

Sighing softly you shook your head at him.

"I have no intention of being a villain, nor do I have any intention of fighting you guys."

Todoroki moves his hands, one ghosting the side of your face.

"Please, just trust me. There's another way around this."

"I refuse to fight you Todoroki. My only targets are those who took my parents away. Ask Aizawa and Toshinori if you want to know why."

Bringing your hands up, you took his hands down.

"Stay here."

"I can't. I'm sure you'd do the same if you'd be through the things I have."

You let his hands fall.

"I'm sorry it has come to this Todoroki... but... thank you... for everything."

Giving him a tiny smile, you turned away letting it fall and slowed time down as you walked away.

Your heart and brain where begging you to go back, using you to make the right choice and turn away. To stay there with everyone.

But another part of your brain refused, you needed to get revenge on those that had done you wrong. Those that hurt you, killed your mother and took away your father.

You didn't dare look back as left the school grounds, you care hear the slowed down sounds of the sirens and alarms, people shouting. Even as you walked people slowly ran past you, no one seemed to see you, and that's exactly how you wanted it.

You didn't want anyone else to see you leave this place. They should just forget they ever knew you