Chapter 33

Your eyes fluttered open, you groaned in pain as you struggled to stand up. Taking a deep breath, you placed a hand to your head as you thought.

You limped over to the street and looked up and down, lights of police cars flashed around, and people were walking to and from your brothers place.

"Excuse me, miss?"

You turned around, staring at the pro hero who wanted your attention. He had large red wings coming from his back and a small cocky smile on his face.

You limped over, stumbling again and again.

"Hey, stop walking, you're hurt."

"Do you... know where Lucio (L/N) is going?" You asked.

"Yes? Why?"

You carried on walking until you were right in front of him, your eyes boring into his making him shuffle slightly.

"I.. I need to go there..."

"I'm sorry, I can't take you there. I'm under strict orders to bring you to UA."

You shook your head, slapping his hand away as you stepped back slightly.

"No.. I have.. I have to stop him..."

Turning around, you begun to limp down the street. You'd walk all the there if you had too.

The hero who was talking to you blocked your path, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Look... either you take me there... or I walk there... either way... I have to get there.. he's going.. he's going to kill them all... I have to stop him..."

He seemed to be having a debate with himself. Then he nodded and held out his arms towards you.

"Fine, but I'd You're lying I won't hesitate to knock you out."

You nodded and he walked over, he hooked his arms under yours and took off to the sky.

The city lights glistened as you flew above them, it seemed like a dream. Neither of you spoke until you got closer.

"Can you fight in the condition you're in?"

"Yes... I have too... drop me.. in front of the heroes..."

The hero nodded, and swooped down, carefully setting you down in front of everyone. Your eyes instantly connected with Lucio's and he sneered slightly.

"(Y/N)?" A few voices asked in disbelief.

"Did I not make myself clear?" Lucio asked.

"I will stop you... even if it means... I get hurt in the process. I won't... let you hurt... anyone else..."

Lucio turned his attention for the pros he was fighting and focused solely on you. The whole area went silent.

You're eyes were a blazing red and red lightening once again surrounded your body. Lucio stares at you in shock before he chuckled deeply.

His eyes turned pitch black, and black lightening surrounded him.

"You are not the only one with cool tricks." He laughed.

"We end this... now...!"

You began to stalk forwards, and he followed suit, the ground under your feet cracked under the sheer amount of power from you both, and the heroes watched in fear at what was about to happen.

You threw the first punch, with went right past his head, but a small cut opened up. Lucio went to punch you back, put you easily dodged, your foot slamming into his stomach sending him flying backwards.

You followed, jumping over things to find where he had landed.

"Damn you!"

Lucio sped time up, but your simply blocked it out by slowing time back to normal.

He took some metal he found and tossed it, using his quirk to send it flying straight into your shoulder making you cry out in pain.

You pulled it out, blood dripping from your wound.

As you guys fought, you got further and further away from the hospital. You slammed Lucio into the floor, your foot pressing into his chest.

"Give... up..."

"Never. Not to the likes of weak and pathetic heroes!" He snarled.

He raised his hand, a metal sheet slammed into you sending you to the ground, your mask fell and cracked as it hit the floor.

"Oh, look where we are~" Lucio sang.

You stood up, wiping blood from your mouth with the back of your hand as you stared at the very familiar building behind him.

"Let's pay your class a visit."

With that, he grabbed you by your shirt and tossed you through the wall, sending you flying backwards and into a small building.

Everything was blurry for a few moments and distorted voices reached your ears.

You stood, pushing whoever was near you away, heading to the large hole you made to meet your brother outside, a snarl on your lips. Heroes of all sorts surrounded you guys, trying to intervene but nothing worked.

Aizawa tied Lucio with his scarf, thinking it was safe he walked closer, but you knew different.

"AIZAWA NO!" You yelled.

Lightening cracked as you ran, throwing yourself in front of the hero, you were met with cold metal piercing your skin.

"(Y/N)!"

Lucio cut the scarf, and he stared at your body on the floor, turning to the next hero while Aizawa dropped by your side trying to get your attention