Chapter 28

You arrived at your old place in just under and hour, and immediately sensed another person there.

"I know you are here." You called.

Heading to your bedroom, you reached under the bed and grabbed another mask, slipping it on as you went into the living room.

There, sat on a chair was someone wearing a mask exactly like you, with slicked back white hair much like your fathers, but purple eyes like your mothers.

"Lucio..." you whispered.

He took his mask off and smiled brightly, setting aside as he stood with open arms.

You rushed into them, and held your older brother tightly in disbelief.

"They... they said you died..."

"They said the same about you kiddo." He replied, "yet we're both alive and healthy."

He pulled away and took your mask from your face, trailing his finger along your scar.

"I'll kill him for what he did to you, and dad. And I'll kill that Eraser head for mother as well." He snarled.

You shook your head, and slipped your mask back on, handing him his.

"No, don't harm them. Please, let's just find father and go."

"They destroyed us!" Lucio growled.

"Lucio, they are not worth our time or effort. We must find father with haste, there is no doubt in my mind that they know what we are doing."

Lucio frowned it nodded his head it's a soft smile, wrapping his arm around you as he kissed the top of your head softly.

"Alright, I won't seek them out. However if they get in my way then I won't hesitate. I'll take you to my place and let you know what I've found."

You willingly followed him to his car, and held back any questions you had until you arrived.

Though you couldn't help the pit in your stomach at the thought of him hurting the hero's, you knew they had to pay for what they'd done, it was only fair, but it tugged at your heart to think of anything happening to them, though that was an emotion you quickly pushed away.

"Lucio, how did you find me?"

Lucio ushered you into the small old apartment, locking the door behind the pair of you as he led you over to a large computer set up.

"I've been searching all records for you name for a while, every camera for your face, I didn't know you had a mask as well."

You nodded, taking it off to hold it in your hands, carefully bringing it to your chest as you connected eyes with your brother.

"Yes, father and mother both gave me one. This is the one father gave me."

"Where is the one mother gave you?"

You thought back to Todoroki, back to UA where no doubt everyone would be waiting for you to come back. Shaking your head, you slipped your mask back on.

"It is in a safe place, now, where do we start?"

Lucio grinned and pulled up a picture of a young looking man, along with his information.

"Here, Darius, he was responsible for fathers transfer, so he would know where he went and how to find him."

"Wonderful, let us be on our way."

Lucio grabbed a set of keys and the pair of you left the building, a race against the clock to beat the heroes to your lead