Chapter 11

It took nearly an hour before you finished the first math sheet, you set your pen down and stretched, lifting the lower part of your mask just enough to take a sip of hot drink.

"May I ask you something (Y/N)?"

"Yes, as you have helped me I shall answer your question."

You pulled your mask back down and waited patiently.

"May you explain why you wear a mask? You don't have to if you don't want."

You stayed silent.

"I'm sorry if I offended you."

"No, no, I am not offended. The reason I wear a mask is... rather personal."

"I understand. You don't have to say any more."

"I appreciate your understanding."

He nodded and gave you a small smile, standing up.

"Well, lets take a break before we do some more."

"I agree, I shall go for a walk."

He nodded and opened the door for you, letting you leave first before leaving after you.

"Also, Todoroki?"

"Yes?"

"I request you don't tell anyone what we discussed."

"I won't. Don't worry."

"Much appreciated."

You nodded at him and went down one hallway while he went down another.

You made your way outside, taking a deep breath while the warmth of the sun hit your skin.

There was a few students walking about the pathway, no one paid much attention to you as you went and set on a bench nearby.

It was less then 50 feet away from the building, so you were safe.

You laid down, and rested your hands under your head as you stared straight up.

"Why are you laid across a bench?"

Aizawa stood over you, blocking the sky from your view.

"Because I can, and it is within the perimeters that I am allowed to roam."

"Alright. Have you been doing that work Todoroki brought you?"

"Yes. He is currently assisting me with math."

"That's good to hear, at least you get along with someone."

You sat up, allowing him to sit down with you.

"I would not say I get along with him, he is merely assisting me."

"Have you threatened him yet?"

"No."

"Then you get along with him."

You looked at him, tilting your head just a little bit to the side to show your confusion.

"By that logic I get along with you as well."

"Do you think you do?"

You hummed and titled your head the other way.

"I suppose so, you are the least irritating of the adults. Todoroki is the least irritating of the students."

"Well, at least you're learning."

You rolled your eyes at him.

"I simply get along with people who are not irritating."

Aizawa chuckled at you at stood up, nodding his head towards the path.

"Well, come on. I told you I would take you to get some more clothes after I finished."

"You need to adjust my bracelet first."

"Ah yes, sorry."

He walked over and pressed his thumb to the little screen on it, messing around with some things before he locked it again.

"Right, I have tied it to my phone. You can only go 20 feet from me."

"That is fair."

You started to wonder down the path with him, climbing into the front passenger seat of his car.

It was silent for most of the ride until you guys got to the mall.

"Pre warning for you, there is a chance that I will be approached by some villains. I request that you do not do anything, I can handle it."

"I have to intervene."

"They have no intention of causing harm. It will most likely be one, Dabi. I am sure you have heard of him."

"Yes, I have. He attacked me."

You glanced at Aizawa to see the dark look on his face. Reaching out, you hesitated before grabbing his arm making him stop, then you quickly let go.

"He will not hurt you, I can guarantee it. He merely will be coming to talk and check up on me."

"You and him seem rather close, what's your relationship with Dabi?"

You both started to walk in and you stayed quiet.

"He... took care of me..."

"I'm not going to get anymore details am I?"

"No." You said, "see you are learning."