Chapter 29

Darius didn't live that far away, you both stood outside of his small house.

"Freeze time for me please?" Lucio asked.

"Certainly."

You froze everything but yourselves and followed over to the door. Lucio pulled out a dagger, cutting his palm a little he pressed it against the lock, there was a small click and he pushed it open.

You bother wondered about in different directions.

"He is in the bedroom!" You called.

Lucio trailed in, some rope and a chair behind him.

He tied Darius down and he nodded towards you, letting you unfreeze time. It resumed to its normal speed, and Darius looked around confused, screaming when he saw the pair of you.

"Calm down." Lucio snapped.

Darius carries on screaming, you huffed, eyes flashing red as you froze his entries body.

"You are wasting your breath, and getting on my nerves. Answer our questions and you shall be released, understood?"

You let his head go, waiting for a response. He fearfully gazed at the pair of you, frantically nodding his head. With a satisfied hum you released his whole body.

"Do you remember all your inmates?" You begun.

"Y... yes... I have a perfect memory of them all..." he stuttered out.

"Adrian (L/N)?" Lucio asked.

"Y.. yes... he had to be chemically subdued due to the nature of his quirk... I wasn't told what it was though!"

Lucio hummed, producing a small blade from his blood, tossing it up and down a few times in his hand as he circled the man.

"Where did they take him?"

"I... I can't say..."

Lucio spun around, holding the blade to Darius' throat. You carefully watched, something inside of you itching to get involved.

"I will only ask once more, where. Did. They. Take. Him?"

"I can't tell you!" Darius cried.

Lucio went to cut his throat, in the blink of an eye you were before him, holding his hand.

"Let me get it out of him, start the car, I can hear the heroes getting closer."

"Alright, be quick then."

You nodded and watched your brother leave. Rubbing your thumb along the small cut on the man's neck.

"Tell me where they took him, I have no intention of harming or killing you. I shall simply leave you here until the heroes come."

Darius cried and little more, sniffling and shaking his head.

"Where?" You asked softly.

"They took him to an island.... that's.. that's all I know! You can find out more in the records department!"

You nodded and stood up straight, making your way to the door.

Turning back to look at the terrified man, you jumped in the car just as a police car pulled around the corner and heroes swarmed the place.

"Let's go. Department of records."

Lucio grinned and drove away. No one checked the car, simply because it didn't seem abnormal, though you purposely slowed down everyone, including Lucio when you saw Aizawa and Toshinori frantically turn up.

Watching them for a moment, you turned away and released your quirk without a word