Chapter 35

Todoroki slowly reaches out, but before he could react you were stood in front of him, blood pooling at your feet.

"(Y/N)!" Todoroki yelled.

Your body slowly to fall to the side, Todoroki controlled his trembling body as he caught you, slowly laying you on your back. His pressed his hands on to your wound.

Your eyes gazed upwards, your skin deathly pale and cold. Blood trickled from your lips and stained your clothing, your breaths coming out as ragged and forced.

"Hold on, Okay? Just hold on." He panicked.

You flicked your eyes to him, raising a shaky hand, you placed it lightly on his cheek, wiping away a tear.

"Don't.. cry.. for a.. villain..." you wheezed out.

He placed his hand over yours, and shook his head.

"You're not a villain, you never have been. You're a good person (Y/N), life just hadn't been very kind to you."

"I'm.. glad.. I met.. you.. Todoroki..."

He smiled weakly, sitting on the ground, he brought your hand from his from his chest and held it there. He could feel the blood trickle through his other hand, seeping through his fingers.

"As am I, you've made me see the world in a different way. See being a hero differently."

"You'll... be... amazing..."

You closed your eyes taking a few deep breathes which made him panic.

"Hey, Hey look at me."

You half opened your eyes, by now the others hand joined him, along with the teachers as police started to surround the scene. Aizawa and Toshinori pushed past, both kneeling besides you.

"Someone is coming young (Y/N), just hold on."

You looked at the number one hero, then back to Aizawa.

"I'm.. sorry..."

"Don't be an idiot. Stop talking." Aizawa said, "I promised your mother I'd keep you alive, you dying will sort of break that."

He ushered everyone away from you, and crouched besides you again.

"Todoroki you need to leave."

"No."

"Now."

"No."

Aizawa sighed, nodding his head slightly. He knew better than to try pry the teen away from you.

"A.. Aizawa..."

He snapped his eyes towards you, you were already looking at him with a weak gaze.

"I.. forgive... you.."

You coughed harshly, spitting blood on your clothes. Toshinori lifted your head up a little, making it easier to remove the fluid from your mouth. He set it down in his lap, keeping your head elevated.

"Just a few more minutes (Y/N), alright?" He whispered.

"When you're better, we'll visit the beach again if you'd like?" Todoroki asked.

You smiled softly, meeting his duel coloured eyes.

"I'd.. like that..."

Your breathing slowed down, and your eyes slipped closed despite the cries of everyone for you to stay awake, you just couldn't, not anymore. A small whisper left your lips before you went quiet.

"Thank you..."

The ambulance arrived just as you chest stopped, paramedics frantically tried to get it moving again as they rushed you away.

Todoroki sat there, staring at the bloodied floor before looking at his hands, tears coming to his eyes as he balled them into fists.

In a blind rage, he got up and charge the police car your brother was in, flames engulfed one half of his body while ice surrounded the other.

"TODOROKI STOP!" Multiple people yelled.

"I SWORE I'D NEVER USE MY LEFT SIDE BUT FOR THIS ITS WORTH IT!" He screamed.

Before he could get any closer, his quirk vanished, and he was tangled in his teachers scarf.

Aizawa pulled him back, and stood in front of him, scarf still around him.

"Don't ruin her memory of you for someone like that."

Todoroki was breathing heavily, Aizawa let him go and he dropped to his knees. The teacher followed, pulling the boys bi coloured head to his chest as he covered Todoroki's top half with his jacket.

"Cry if you have to, scream even. Never take your anger out on other people."

With that, Aizawa got up and left Todoroki where he was, gesturing to the rest of the class to head over and they wasted no time in doing so, all shedding tears of their own