She proposed him?

"Kabhi kisi baat itni aasaani se keh dete hai...
Lekin, kabhi kabhi dil ki baat kehne me itni time lagaa dete hai...
Hum insaan hai hi aise...
Bass, humhe seekhna hai ki kab kaunsi baat kaise kehna hai...agar hum wo seekh liya tho zindagi sudhar jaayegi..".. Happy reading 😊.

Next day, it was time for haldi... All the family members of kuhu and kunal had already started applying haldi to the bride and the groom.... As mishti was making arrangements, she didn't get the time to get ready for haldi... So, she was in her room to get ready.... After wearing her dress, she did minimal make up and was setting her hairs....

The door opened and she looked in that way through the mirror

The door opened and she looked in that way through the mirror.... Abir entered the room...
M : bir, tum yaha kya kar raha hai?... Jaake kunal ke saath raho na...
Abir stood resting his left shoulder to the wall, adoring his angry chorni...
Mishti looked at abir and raised her brows,
A : what?..
M : what what?... Tum mujhe aise ghoor kyu raha hai?.
A : me soch raha tha ki aaj tu itni alag kyu lag rahi hai?.
M : kya matlab?.
A : matlab.... matlab...

Abir started to take slow steps towards mishti... Mishti was becoming conscious... She gulped,
M : bir, tum... tum aage kyu aa raha hai?.
Abir came close to her without saying anything.... He came and hugged her from behind... Mishti closed her eyes, blushing.... Before she could think anything, abir's right hand traced a straight line on her stomach and waist, and abir stepped back and stood near the door.... Mishti opened her eyes and looked at her stomach through the mirror..and saw that her waist was colored with haldi....
M : bir, yeh kya hai?.
A : happy haldi angry chorni...
Mishti pouted and narrowed her brows,
M : ajeeb rajvansh aaj haldi hai kuhu kunal ki..holi nahi hai...
A : mujhe pata hai.. Lekin, aaj haldi wala holi hai... Enjoy angry chorni...

M : me tujhe chodungi nahi...tujhe poore haldi se nehalwadungi bir... Ruko...
Saying this, mishti started to chase abir... Abir ran fast and joined kunal... Mishti suspended her plan of applying haldi for abir now, as she has planned something better after sometime.... So, she went and applied haldi to kuhu... And all the friends and family members enjoyed in haldi... Later, abir was busy in making shaadi arrangements.. So, he was in another building....

After all the family members suspended to their respective room to take shower, mishti took kuhu to her room and left her to take bath...
M : kuhu, Tu nahaalo... Me aati hu thodi dher me.
Kh : mishti jaldi aana.... Chaar gante me meri shaadi hai..
M : ha baba... Mujhe pata hai...Me ek gante me aajaungi.
Kh : ek ganta?... Kya kaam hai?.
M : kuch important hai... Aake bataati hu...Tum nahaalo...
Kh : teek hai... Jaa...

Mishti came out of the room and called abir...
M : hello...
A : ha... Bol.
M : aake terrace pe milo.
A : mishti, me shaadi ke kaam me busy hu... Shaadi ke baadh shaam ko milte hai na?.
Mishti being mishti,
M : ajeeb rajvansh, tu ab aa raha hai ya me waha aajaau?.
Abir understood that she is seriously calling him...
A : accha ruk... Me pandrah minute me aaunga...