College life again

"jab hum humaare dil ko acche se pehchaante hai tho, humhe kisi doosre critic ki zarurat nahi padti.... kyunki, humare dil hi bata deti hai ki hum sahi kar rahe hai ya galat".... Happy reading😊.

Next morning, abir's phone rang... He got up, came out of the room, and received the call and said, "Hello... Yes mam... I will be coming in two hours sir.. Oh.. Ok.. Thank you mam"....

Mishti was in deep sleep... Though it was already 9.00am, mishti was feeling the jet lag... So, she was still sleeping... After disconnecting the call, abir came to take his clothes from the trolley bag, as they hadn't set their wardrobe yet... His eyes fell on his beautiful wife.. The calmness, peace on her face was just enough for his entire day... He came and kissed her forehead, saying, "good morning wifey...."..

Then he took shower and got ready to leave... Suddenly, he remembered about her breakfast... He ordered the food for her and asked them to drop the food in the box hanged outside their flat... And he left a note for her on the mirror.... Then, he came close to her and removed the strands of hairs from her face and kissed her forehead, "love you meri jaan... See you in the afternoon".. Then he left for some important work...

After an hour, mishti got up.. She looked around and couldn't find abir in the room.. So, she got out of the room and searched for him in the Hall, kitchen... Not finding him, she came back to room and took the mobile near the dressing table, in order to call him.. Suddenly, her eyes fell on the note pasted to the mirror...

She picked the note and it read, "happy wala morning angry chorni... This is our first day in US... I thought of taking you out.. But, some urgent work arised.. . Aake bataaunga... Tab tak, enjoy the alone time.. Breakfast order kar liya hai... Door ke paas wali dabbe me hoga.. Have it and wait for your ajeeb rajvansh....aur me breakfast bahar se kar lunga".. ..

Mishti smiled as she read his note... She then kissed the word ajeeb rajvansh and spoke, "I don't need alone time ajeeb rajvansh... Bass Tu jaldi aaja".

Then she took the shower and had breakfast and sat in the balcony, facing the sea side... She has already started loving her balcony... She sat there, sipping tea, with a book in her hand....

Here, abir entered ABC hospital... The receptionist took him to the administrative head's Hall.... Administrative head was Mrs. Brenda Johnson...
A : hello mam...
Brenda looked at abir and smiled...
B : yes... Take your seat.. You are Mr. Abir rajvansh right?.
A : yes mam... I got a call two hours before...
B : yeah... As you had applied for doctor post (part time) here, we have selected you for that... We saw your profile and since you have the experience, you have been appointed as a doctor with duty time from 4.00 to 10.00pm... Is that ok?.

Abir thought, "night 10.00?...mishti ke saath time kab spend karunga?... Mujhe uske saath discuss karke final decision lena hai... Uska job ka timing bhi dekhna hoga na, thaaki humhe ek doosre ko time de sake...".

A : mam, can I inform you tomorrow about the timing?.
B : hmm... Ok.. But, by tomorrow morning, let me know...
A : ya sure mam.. Thanks for the opportunity..
B : don't thank me.. Grab the opportunity...
A : ok.. I will take your leave and will let you know about the timing...
B : ok... Take the appointment letter from the reception and join us soon...
A : thank you so much mam.
B : have a great day abir...
A : thank you...

Abir bought the afternoon lunch from the nearby Indian restaurant and then, took the taxi to reach his home... He had a spare key and hence he came inside without knocking... He searched for mishti and found her in the balcony.. She had fallen asleep, holding a book pressed against her stomach... Abir came and sat in front of her, just looking at her... He then, caressed her head and this made mishti wake up.... She smiled immediately,
M : bir... Kaha gaya tha tu?.
A : mishti, pehle ek cup chhai banaao yaar... Uske baadh me batata hu sab kuchh...
M : aaja Hall me... Me leke aati hu chhai..
A : tu chal.. Me change karke aata hu...