mishti's birthday

"Tum jho bhi karo, log humesha kuchh na kuch kehte rehte hai...
Isiliye unki baaton ko itna ehmiyat mat dho..
Bas apne manzil tak aage badte hi rehna"....happy reading everyone...😊.

..Abir did some research whole night about the tumor....he studied so many cases and prepared a report.

It was morning and abir got freshened up and stood before the mirror. His mother's words made an echo in his ears, 'mishti ko uski halaathon pe chod dho ya risk lo'.... He spoke to himself, "me kaise kar sakta hu yeh?.. Agar kuch galat hoke me apni mishti ko humesha ke liye kho diya tho?.... No... Hmm... Aisa bhi ho sakte hai na ki me yeh karke mishti ko bacha paaunga.... Oh partner... Nahi, aap tho Mujhe madad karne se nahi rahe... Hmm.. chalo Abir, mann banaalo.. Mishti ko bachani hai tho yeh risk lena hi hoga... Chalo.. Ready hoja.. Apne partner se ladne .. Mishti aur khud ke kismat se ladne.... ".

Then he reached the dining hall... Mishti was already sitting there... And rajshree was in kitchen, preparing the breakfast..
A : maa, breakfast ready hai?
R : ha beta.. Paanch minute de.. Me abhi leke aa rahi hu.
Then abir looked at mishti and mishti smiled.
M : good morning bir...
A : good morning mishti.
M : tum teek ho?
A : mujhe kya hua hai.. I am fine.
M : lekin, kuch batana chahta hai mujhse.. Batao.
A : hmm...
M : arey batana.. Mujhse kya formality.

Abir smiled palely...
A : mishti, humhe Dr. Vidya ke paas jaana hoga...she need to speak to us.
M : ok.. Chale jaayenge... Tum apna mood teek karo.. Itna silent mat raha karo.. Accha nahi lagta mujhe....
A : ok meri maa... Aap jaise kahe.
M : that's like my bir..
They had breakfast and then they left to meet doctor.

On the way, abir was frequently looking at mishti through the mirror of his bike.... And then looked at her hand on his tummy... He smiled thinking, "mujhe yeh humesha chahiye... Meri mishti humesha aise hi mere saath bike pe baithna hai.. Yeh humesha mere saath rehna hai... Yess abir, you have to take this step for the sake of mishti, for both of you... ".

They reached the hospital and Dr. Vidya(D) was already waiting for abir and mishti. Abir told mishti to wait outside for sometime and went inside.
A : hello Dr.
D : hello abir.. Come and sit....
Abir sat with some papers and report in hand.
D : tell me abir.. You wanted to talk to me..
A : Dr. Vidya, look at this report, which I have made... I read some articles and cases like this and have listed the possible steps in such cases... I just wanted to discuss about this with you.

Dr. Vidya studied the report for nearly 15 minutes and then spoke,
D : abir.. You have done a great work.. I must say, you will be a great neurologist one day...
A : me samja nahi Dr.
D : abir, you have studied all the possibilities and looking at the cases, I guess we can take a risk in mishti's case.

A : Dr. What if something goes wrong?.
D : let's be positive abir... You have done this much in a single night... So, you can treat mishti as well.
A : Dr. I am still new in this field. And I don't have that confidence to do such a major operation.
D : don't worry abir.. You have that potential..i can see that from your report itself....Me and my team will be there to support you.
A : thanks Dr.
D : so, can we start the procedure?
A : just give me few minutes.. I need to speak to mishti and know her state of mind.
D : ya.. Take yourtime and meet me in the lunch break.
A : ok Dr.

Then abir went to where mishti was waiting for him,
M : me andhar jaau?
A : nahi.. Chalo hum coffee peeke aate hai.
M : ok.. Chalo.

They reached a near by coffee shop and ordered two coffee. The coffee shop was acquired completely by the aroma of filter coffee, which mishti was enjoying.
They sat there observing the surrounding, without speaking anything for complete 10min.
Mishti knew that abir wanted to say something to her... So, she waited....