Entering his place

Mishti thought for sometime, while others were curiously watching her expressions.
M : teek hai... Me aaungi tumhare saath...
All the three jumped in excitement.
M : lekin, I have a condition.
A : ab kya?
M : me aise free me nahi rahungi... Meri part time job hai aur me kamaaungi... And I will stay as a paying guest... And that too till when I complete my studies... If you agree to this only, I will come.
A : tum apna angry bird ke feature ko kaha chodogi....hmm... ok done.... Now, let's go.

All four took the cab, kuhu and kunal got down at their places and now, mishti was standing in front of a huge bungalow.

Mishti stood in front of a huge bunglow. Her house was also big, but this one is huge. She observed the architecture... Building has been painted white, with a traditional touch. Abir paid for the cab and took mishti's luggage.
A : chalo mishti...
Mishti followed him.

Abir rang the bell.... Mishti was still standing away from him.
His mother rajshree opened the door and she was about to hug her son, but soon she noticed the luggage in his hand.
R : abir.... Yeh... Yeh kiska bag hai?
A : woh maa...
R : jaldi bata... Tu kya ghar chod ke jaane ka plan kar raha tha aur wo plan fail hogaya kya?
A : maa... Aisa kuch bhi nahi...
R : phir... Kaisa?
Then abir called mishti and mishti came and stood beside him.

Rajshree was shocked to see a girl next to him and he has brought her home. She assumed that he loves that girl.
A : maa... Yeh mishti hai... Meri..
R : teri. ....girlfriend?... Mujhe laga tha ki tum school padne jaate ho... Lekin nahi... Tum tho pyaar vyaar ke liye school jaate ho... Tumhara age hi kya hai abir?.....Mujhe laga tha mera beta school me sabse aage aayega... Lekin, tum tho love me sabse jaldi nikal gaya abir... Tu abhi minor hai aur tumhe yeh sabh....

Rajashree ran from there in order to bring vishambar, "suniye... Jaldi aayiye yaha pe... Dekhiye aapka beta kisko leke aaya hai".

Mishti who witnessed the non-stop drama was felt speechless. Abir looked at mishti and smiled, "please don't feel embarrased....Meri maa hai yeh.... Kuch zyada hi dramebaaz hai... Lekin dil ki acchi hai... Don't worry".
Mishti also smiled back... She had never experienced anything like this, as she don't even remember spending time with her mother. She lossed her mother, when she was just 3 years old.

Rajshree came back with vishambar,
R : dekhiye... Humara beta uske pasand ladki ko leke aaya hai.
V : kya?.....ek min rajshree... Me baath karta hu..... Pehle aap dono andhar aayiye.
R : aap yeh kya keh rahi hai?
V : aap chup ho jaayiye....
Abir and mishti enetered inside and sat on the sofa. Mishti was looking slowly at the interiors inside... It was so lavishingly built, with better planning and design.
V : abir beta, aao baito... Yeh choti si jaan kaun hai?

Mishti suddenly looked at abir's father and her eyes became wet hearing "choti si jaan".
A : papa, yeh mishti hai... Meri classmate... Iski family me kuch problem hai.. Isiliye yeh hostel me rehti thi.. Lekin, koyi misunderstanding ke wajah se ise hostel se nikaal diya gaya... Now, she doesn't have a place to stay.... Isiliye me leke aaya.

Rajshree who was listening to abir carefully, got tears in her eyes, thinking how much this small 15year old girl is going through. Without thinking twice, she went and sat next to mishti and held her hand. Mishti looked puzzled and she raised her eyes to look at rajshree..... The very next moment she was crunched in the tight hug of rajshree, "I am sorry beta... Pata nahi kya kya keh diya maine".

Mishti broke the hug, "It's ok aunty... Aapne aisa kuch nahi kaha jise sunke mujhe bura laga ho".

Vishambar also caressed mishti's head, "abir, ise aapke bagalwala room dikhayiye... Mishti, aaj se humare saath hi rahenge".

Mishti felt happy for the first time since ages and tears were flowing continuously. She could just utter, "Thank you uncle, aunty".

Rajshree hugged her, "ab jaake freshen up hoke aaja... We will have dinner... Uske baadh jaake rest karlo".