Drifting apart?

"Maa kehti hai ki me kisi kaam ki nahi hu...
Papa kehte hai ki me bahur bada naam karungi..
Lekin, mujhe pata hi nahi ki meri life mujhe kaha leke jaayegi.... Because, I have given my driver seat to my life... Because I believe in the principle of 'let life happen to you'...."....happy reading😊.

Mishti ran to her room, shut the door and dropped herself on the bed, and cried... She know that she has hurt abir.. She has destroyed his hope... She had the chance to take stand for her love, but she didn't.. She know that she has done the damage... So, she cried, because she made her man sad, she disappointed him... But, what else would she do, when her father asks for something?.. She couldn't say no to her father who loves her more than his own son...

Here, abir closed the door and went and stood in front of the mirror.... And he stared at himself, and spoke, "what just happened?... Is it for real?.. I mean sach me mishti humaare pyaare ke liye stand nahi liya?... Noo... I still can't believe that my angry cchirni, my mishti, just gave in to papa's words... What happened to her?.. Does my love for her didn't give enough courage to her?.. Or is it my fault to not talk to papa?.. Ha abir, isme tumhara bhi galati hai.. Kyu tumne papa ko nahi kaha ki tum aur mishti ek doosre se pyaar karte hai?..".

He wiped the tears and sighed and continued,"Lekin, jab mishti se papa ne poocha tho, why did she accept the proposal?...parnter, me aaj pehli baar mishti se bahut disappointed hu yaar... Wo papa se kyu nahi ladha?.. Uska matlab wo maa papa ke pyaar ko ehsaan maanke baiti hai?..iss ladki aaj tak pyar aur ehsaan ka fark nahi seekh paayi partner!!".

After an hour, abir was still sitting in his room, staring at the wall... Mishti, here, wiped her tears and stood from her place and spoke to herself, "I have to talk to abir now... He is hurt... Pata nahi kaise handle kar raha hoga... I have to talk to him... Lekin, mishti, tu kya baat karegi usse?.... Hmm.. Wo nahi pata.. Bass uske saath baithna hai mujhe".

Speaking this, she ran towards his room... And knocked the door.. It was 11.00pm, and lights of abir's room were off... She knew that he isn't slept, because he never sleeps so early.... She knocked the door again, but there was no response...

Abir was sitting in that dark room, without any source of light... Though he heard the knock and though he knew it was none other than his mishti, he has left zero energy to speak to her now... Because, he is tired.. He is tired of fighting for her... He fought for her when she was suffering from tumour, he fought for her when rohan tried to take advantage of her... It was him being possesive for her always... It's not that he is really tired of doing things for her, because he has always loved being with her, being for her.... But, this time, he had just expected her to be for him.. He wanted her to atleast say to papa that she wasn't ready for the marriage... Even when she had the opportunity to atleast delay the talk about marriage, she didn't do...

So, he just sat in his room, as he wanted some alone time to deal with all these thoughts... Mishti knocked the door again, crying, "bir, please darwaza kholo... Ajeeb rajvansh, mujhe tumse baat karni hai... Please open the door".

Abir was sitting like a statue, devoid of any feelings...
Mishti started to cry heavily, "but, I am sorry... Mujhe maaf kardo yaar... Bir, I know you are hurt... Please, open the door".

She continued to murmur from outside. Though, abir heard her words, he didn't budge from his place...

It was 1.00pm, abir woke up suddenly from his chair, as he felt thirsty... He looked at the water bottle, but it was empty.. Then he thought, "mishti aaj kaise bhul gayi paani rakhna".
Suddenly he remembered what happened just few hours back.. His eyes became moist, "aadalt lagaale abir.. Ab se apna kaam khud karna seekho".

Then he opened the door, to go down to kitchen... But, he was shocked to see mishti, sleeping at the door.. He thought, "mishti, yaha kya kar rahi hai?.. Oh... Door knock karte karte yahi so gayi?....tum bhi na abir, usko bol deta ki kal baat karte hai... Ab dekh, yeh pagal ladki yahi so gayi hai".