Romance in the room..!!

"humhe dekh ke koyi kabhi nahi keh sakta ki humhe bhi koyi pareshaani hai.... kyunki hum chehre pe chehra rakh ke jeena acche se seekh chuke hai....."... Happy reading 😊.

This update majorly consist of some mature content....  So, please read at your own risk(only for 18+).....

After few days, it was 11.30pm and abir was not home yet... Mishti was waiting for him, though she was feeling sleepy.... Suddenly, her phone rang... She picked the call,
M : hello bir....kaha hai tu?... Jaldi aaona yaar...
A : mishti, ek emergency aa gayi hai yaar.... Tho, mujhe aaj raat hospital me hi rukna padega.... Tu so jaa....me kal aaunga...
M : sach me tu ab nahi aa raha hai?.
A : nahi na mishti... Samjo yaar.
Mishti, with a sad face, said, "ok....take care...".
A : good night mishti....

Mishti disconnected the call and went to her room.... Now, she wasn't feeling sleepy.... So, she sat thinking, "kal itna special day hai humara.... Aur maine socha tha ki aaj raat barah baje bir wish karungi tujhe.. Lekin, wo wish bhi gayi paani me.... Ab kal hi kuch plan karna hoga...pata nahi kab aayega bir....".

Mishti opened her wardrobe to change her dress to night suit.... Suddenly, her eyes fell on the night suit which abir had given to her few days back... She had told him that she would wear that some day and show it to him... Though, he wasn't at home today, mishti felt an urge to try that night suit....

Mishti undressed herself and then wore the two piece cloth first and then a transparent netted long jacket like material over that.... And then, she stood in front of the mirror and stared at her curves.... She turned sideways and spoke to herself, "mishti, tu moti ho rahi hai yaar.... Thoda gym wym join karna padega ya koyi exercises tho karni padegi....waise, movies me heroines kitne sundar lagte hai apne night suit me....."

She then, untied her hairs... Her soft, silky hairs spread over her back, with some strands on her shoulder.... She then applied perfume and twirled smiling, "wah mishti...aaj sach me sexy lag rahi hai....agar bir yaha hota tho kya kehta?... Hmm....let me guess.... Angry chorni, aaj kya tich lag rahi hai?.... Ya, mishti aaj pataaka lag rahi hai?.....uffo mishti, tu bhi na.... Aise kaun karta hai yaar....tu pagal ho chuki hai poora.... Bir ke saamne tho sharam se laal ho jaati hai... Ab jab wo ghar pe nahi hai tho yeh soch rahi hai ki wo tujhe iss dress me dekh ke kaise react karta!!".

Smiling and imagining about him, she laid down on the bed after switching off the light.... Unknowingly, sleep overtook her thoughts....

At midnight, mishti felt like something cold running on her stomach.... She immediately touched her stomach.... instead of her stomach, her hand made a contact with someone's hand.... She immediately opened her eyes in shock and with anger, she kick the person with her leg.... This made the person to fall from the bed, on the floor with a scream, "aahh...".

Mishti got up from her bed and spoke in a bit loud voice, "yeh aawaz tho suna suna lag raha hai!!".
The person got up slowly and sat on the bed, "angry chorni, me hu yaar....".
Mishti then switched on the bed light, and looked at the person and it was abir....
M : bir, tu?... Tu ne kaha tha ki aaj nahi aa rah hai?.

A : ha kaha tha....lekin, meri angry chorni se door raha nahi gaya mujhse....
Saying this, he started to stare at mishti from top to bottom and then back from bottom to top again...