Please partner....!!

"Saari umar humhe bass ek hi sabak yaadh rakhna hai...
Dosti aur ibaadat me bass niyat saaf rakhna hai"....happy reading😊.

Dr. Vidya came out of the operation theatre, where rajshree and vishambar were  standing....
R : Dr.vidya, humari beti teek tho hai na?.
Dr : wo....wo... I am sorry rajshree ji...
Rajshree and vishambar looked at each other with anxiety.,
V : yeh aap kya keh rahe hai Dr? .
Dr : wo...i am sorry...abhi ke liye hum kuch nahi keh sakte...humhe thoda aur waqt chahiye.
R : aapko kitna waqt chahiye na lijiye...please mishti ko teek kar dijiye...waise, abir kaha hai?.
Dr : abir andhar hi hai...
Saying this doctor went inside.

After sometime....."Ajeeb rajvansh, kyu so rahe ho?...uto...aur mere paas aao...aaona bir.. Me, tere liye wait kar rahi hu".....these words in his dream made abir to gain conscious.... He looked around and realised that he was unconscious and slept on the bed.... He held his head and soon realised something and started to speak to himself, "mishti....mishti kaha hai?... me aise operation ke beech me behosh kaise ho sakta hu?...meri angry chorni ka kya hua?....".

His heart was beating fast and he took long steps towards the operation theatre praying for mishti's well being.... He stopped when he saw Lord krishna's idol...tears started flowing from his eyes... Suddenly he was on his knees before God and started speaking, "pa...part...partner, aap mujhse naraz hai kya?...maine aapse pray nahi kiya, uska revenge tho nahi le rahe hai na?....meri mishti teek tho hai na?.... Mujhse kya hoga, wo sab maine kiya partner...aaj me aapse pray kar raha hu, ki please meri mishti ko mujhse door mat le jaayiye...please partner".

Then he wiped his tears and took long steps and banged inside the operation room and saw mishti still sleeping and Dr. Vidya was looking at the monitor. Abir went and held mishti's hand and started caressing her cheeks in another hand, murmuring "mishti.... ".

Dr. Vidya kept her hand on abir's shoulder... Abir looked at doctor.
A : Dr..... Mish... Mishti?.
Dr. Vidya smiled at abir and pressed her eyes,
Dr : abir, mishti is out of danger.... You did it man...
Abir jumped in happiness and happy tears rolled down from his eyes and he thanked doctor.

Dr. Vidya left the operation theatre, after instructing the ward boy to shift mishti to special ward. Then the doctor informed rajshree and vishambar that mishti is safe, as the operation was successful. They both were happy for mishti and they went to near by temple to pray, as the doctor told them to meet her after sometime only.

After an hour, Abir came to the special ward where mishti was kept.... He sat next to her, held her hand and kissed her knuckles... He recited a shaayari,
"Jo hum maange, wo mil jaaye...
Aisa humesha nahi hota.
Jo hum maange, wo mil jaaye aur humhe khushi na ho, aisa kabhi nahi hota....
Hey khuda, aapse bas yahi guzaarish hai ki,
Jo bhi mujhe mila hai, wo mere saath hi humesha ke liye rehne dijiye".

Then he started saying, "thanks partner.. You didn't let me down this time... Thank you so much for saving my mishti.... Aur angry chorni, Tu bhi sunle ki me aur teri khanaji, tujhe jaane nahi diya.... Suna na mishti... Maine tujhe mujhse door jaane nahi diya".... Mishti murmured "mujhe pata hai bir... Lekin, itna kyu chilla rahe ho?".

Abir narrowed his brows and immediately looked at mishti and kept his hand on her cheek, "mishti.... Mishti".
Mishti slowly opened her eyes, and the only word that left her mouth was "Bir", with a glint of happy tears in her eyes.
Mishti tried to get up.. But, abir stopped her, "nahi mishti... Tujhe utne ki zaroorat nahi hai... Tu aaram kar... Me maa papa ko leke aata hu".

Mishti held his wrist and indicated him to sit beside her, through her eyes... Abir sat next to her, with smile not leaving his face, as he was heavenly happy because she will stay with him forever.
Mishti held his hands, "ajeeb rajvansh, thank you.... Thank you so much, ki akhir me tumne meri jaan bacha hi liya".