Good news!!!

Hey all.... after long long time, I am here again ..... Updating just for u all....

"Hum hazaro baar girthe hai...lekin thakna nahi hai...rukhna nahi hai...
Kyunki, kise patha ki agle khoshish me humari khamyabi humare intezaar kar rahi hogi...".
Happy happy reading friends😊

After few days, mishti and abir returned back to US.... Abir got job in the same hospital he was working as part-timer..... And he excelled as a famous neurosurgeon in the city.... They both decided to stay back in US for few more years.....

Mishti started to lead many projects in her field and within short span of time, she became a famous architect of the city..... And she started to take over her father's business and the main branch was shifted to US, as abir and mishti decided to stay there itself.... Life went like this for them for next few years, along with them dealing with a severe pain that they both were going through(will be revealed later).. ..

After 2 years :

The clock hit 11.00pm..abir opened the main door, using the spare key which he carries with him daily.. He was so hungry, as he survied since afternoon on just two pieces of sandwich.... The moment he entered his home, his heart started beating fast... Looking at the darkness, he prayed to god wishing for everything normal in his home, with his mishti... He gulped and slowly called her name, "mishti.....mishti...kaha ho meri jaan?!....".

There was no response from her side.... With fear in his heart and mind, he stepped into their room..but, she wasn't there.... He turned to leave the room, but a ray of dim light from the balcony caught his eyes.... He slowly walked towards balcony.... When his eyes fell on his love, his heart felt peace.... Nothing else in this world can bring peace to his heart, except his eyes adoring her.... Unknowingly, words left his mouth, "mishti....".

Immediately, she looked in his way and her lips curled up... She ran to him and hugged him saying, "kitne dher kar diya ajeeb rajvansh tu ne....subah se me kitni bore ho rahi thi pata hai?".

Abir closed his eyes and hugged her tight, "I missed you.....I missed you so much angry chorni".
Mishti narrowed her brows in confusion, "kya hua hai?....itna kaise miss kar liya aaj?".
Abir hugged her tighter, "kuch mat bolo....aise hi mujhe hug karke chup chaap khade raho".
Mishti smiled, though she failed to understand why was he missing her so much just in few hours...

After few minutes, they both broke the hug...abir caressed her cheeks, "ek light tho hall me on karke rakhna kal se...aise andhera mat chodo....".
M : kyu?.
A : tu nahi samjegi yaar...bhoore khayal aate hai mann me...
Mishti understood his fear, and she thought, "yeh ajeeb rajvansh mere liye pareshaan hona kab bandh karega?....shayadh iss janam me tho nahi hoga isse".
M : anyways, ab jaake change karke aa.. hum khana khaate hai.
A : me abhi aaya....

After half an hour, abir came to kitchen, where mishti was warming food...
A : khana lagaao mishti...
M : yaha nahi...chalo mere saath...
A : kaha?.
Mishti held his wrist,
M : chalo na...
She took him to the balcony, where a candle light dinner was arranged...
Abir looked around with wide eyes,
A : yeh sab kab kiya tu ne?.
M : aadhe gante pehle jab tu aaya tha na yaha, tab hi tha yeh sab... Lekin, tujhe tho pareshaan hona tha na?...

Abir came and hugged her, across her waist,
A : sorry baba...
M : chodo ab.....khaana khaate hai...
A : ek minute...ek chamach mishti tho do pehle....waise aaj tu bhi kam khoobsurat nahi lag rahi hai...kya special hai aaj?.....jis ladki ne saree ko yaha lekar aane ko manaa kar rahi thi, aaj usne saree pehenke khadi hai...
Mishti blushed and downcasted her gaze...
A : bolo angry chorni....kya special hai aaj?.

Mishti sighed and gulped,
M : me batati hu.....lekin, usse pehle khaana khaale?....bhuk lagi hai....uske baadh hi bataati hu..
A : okk.....
When mishti opened the lid of the bowls, all fav dishes of abir were there....from noodles to khadi to rajma chawal.... Abir widened his eyes,
A : aaj sach me kuch tho special hai....warna itna saara dishes, wo bhi mera fav dishes?....hmm...me impatient ho raha hu...mishti, batana yaar...itna satati kyu ho?.
M : ha ha baba....baito pehle aur shanti se dono khana khaate hai iss chaand ki roshni me....uske baadh bataungi bir..
A : waise, aaj iss red saree me keher lag rahi hai tu....
Mishti blushed at his complement...