Love and Favor are different..

"When you lose in a situation, life will definitely give a second chance..wait for it and then grab it, instead of losing yourself in the previous loss"..  Happy reading 😊.

Abir wound up his work early, by around 6.00pm, as there were no patients.....and headed towards his home... When he reached home, his mother and father were sitting in the hall, watching news, sipping the tea...

Rajshree looked at abir,
R : abir, aaj itna jaldi aa gaya?.
A : ha maa.. Patients nahi the tho aa gaya..
R : fresh hoke aaja, saath me coffee peete hai.. Kitna din ho gaya...
A : maa, mujhe ek case study karna hai, tho me baadh me aapko join karunga...
R : teek hai.. Jaa..

Vishambar, then spoke,
V : abir, ek minute...
A : ha papa...
V : wo mehra ka call aaya tha.. Parso sagayi karne ka plan kiya hai humne.. Sab ready ho jaao.
Abir was shocked and looked at rajshree,
R : kya?... Itni jaldi sagaayi?.. Mishti ha kar diya?.
V : ji... Subah hi maine mishti se pooch liya tha..
R : aur kya kahi wo?.
V : humari beti sirf yeh kaha ki 'papa, aapki marzi'...

Rajshree sighed,
R : aur aap khush ho gaye na?.
V : aur nahi tho kya..
R : aapko hua kya hai vishambar?.. Aap aankhe kyu bandh karke baite hai?.
V : yeh aap kya keh rahi hai rajshree?... Teek se kahiye...
Abir, first wanted to speak to mishti and then she would talk to his father... Abir indicated rajshree to keep quite, by pressing his eyes..
V : boliye.. Kya kehna hai aapko?.
R : kuch nahi...
Saying this rajshree went inside.

Abir also left, thinking, "mishti, apna dila aur dimaag kaha rakhi hai?.. Isko ehsaan ka bhoot chad chuki hai.. Uss bhoot ko utaarna padega.. Warna khud ke life ko barbaad karegi aur mera bhi..."... He walked inside her room, without knowing.. But, she was sleeping... He could see how her eyes were bulged and he know that she was crying whole day, thinking about what has happened in last two days...
Deciding to talk to her after she gets up, he left for his room and got busy in studying a surgery case...

After two hours, mishti woke up... Immediately, tears welled up in her eyes.. Since last three days, she has been crying... She was never so helpless in her life... Her two important male members are dragging her in opposite direction and she can't whole heartedly take a side... Her thoughts were broken when she heard the thunder and she moved near to window.. And saw that it was raining heavily....

Suddenly, her mind dragged her legs and she walked fast towards the terrace... She stood in the middle of the terrace and stared at her and her ajeeb rajvansh's chota sa pyaara sa ghar.. That is their, 'sukoon ghar'.... Mishti started to cry louder, saying, "me kitni khush thi jab mujhe sukoon ghar mila tho...khanaji, me chahti hu ki wo ghar humesha ke liye meri aur meri bir ki rahe"... Abir, who was engrossed in laptop, suddenly heard someone crying...

He panicked and came out of his room and went directly to mishti's room... She wasn't there.. This made him worry more.. He then called, "mishti.... Mishti..".
Rajshree, who was in the Hall said, "abir, mishti nahi hai yaha.. Uske room me hi hogi".

This made his heart to race at the speed of thunder... He then thought, "mishti room me nahi nahi, na hall me hai... Kaha gayi?.. Kaha gayi hogi itni tezz baarish me?.. Mujhe kuch ajeeb sa kyu lag raha hai?.... Oh.. Chath pe?".
Saying this, he ran to terrace.. The moment he saw her, his whole body went numb.. She was standing in the rain, all drentched...

Then abir's eyes fell on the boys who were looking at mishti... Abir's home is adjacent to a boy's PG... Abir traced their eyes... And he realised that the boys were looking at mishti's body...As she was wearing a white t-shirt, her upper inner wear was visible...

So, he ran immediately and hugged her tight... She was surprised and shocked... Then, she hit his chest using her tiny hands, screaming, "chodo mujhe... Bir, leave me...".