New entry?

"Ek aisa modh zaroor aata hai sabki zindagi me...ki
Hum chehre pe chehra rakhna seekh lete hai..
Khud ke liye nahi, balki apnon ke khushi ke liye...
Lekin, yeh chehra ek din zarror utar jaayega..
Tab sirf apne hi humare dard ko pehachan paayenge...."....Happy reading folks😊

After two days, abir knocked mishti's room at 6.00 in the morning... Mishti opened, yawning...
M : kya hai bir?
A : I want you in my gym within 15 min.
M : what?... Mujhe koyi gym wym nahi karni... Mujhe sone de na..
A : mishti, yaad hai ki maine parso hi kaha tha?.. Aur tu bhi maan gayi thi na gym karne ke liye.. Ab kya hua?
M : me mazaq kar rahi thi... Mujhe nahi karni... Tum jaao.
A : Tu aa rahi hai.. Bass aur koyi baat nahi hogi ab.
M : bir please....
A : Tu sach me mujhe apna maanti ho tho, Tu aayegi...
(And he chuckled inside).
Mishti rolled her eyes, sighed and closed the door with bang, murmuring, "yeh mujhe sone kyu nahi deta?.. Mujhe gym jaake kaunsa 'John cena' banna hai... Yaar khanaji, aap ise aise kyu banaya.. Zidd pe aajayega tho kisi ka nahi sunta".

She changed into work out dress and reached the gym room. Abir was already doing weight lifting... Mishti stopped in her tracks, looking at his biceps, and his already sweat body... She was having butterflies in her stomach. She stumbled and hit her head to door.... Abir turned his head towards her,
A : sambalke mishti...
Mishti took a deep sigh and shrugged off all those feelings.

Now it was abir's turn to handle himself.... Because, he was lost in her, as she was looking cute in that gym ware...... His eyes traced her path as she paced through the entire gym slowly, seeing the equipments... It's the first time ever that mishti has hit the gym in her lifetime.
M : bir, yeh kya hai?...
She asked him out of curiosity. Not getting any reply, she looked at him, went near him, and poked his shoulder,
M : bir....
Abir came out of his trance,
A : ha.. Hmm... Kya keh rahi thi?
M : keh nahi rahi thi.. Poocha rahi thi ki yeh kya hai...?
Abir started laughing hard,
M : hass kyu rahe ho?
A : aur kya karu?
M : kya matlab?
A : dumbo.. Yeh dumbell hai... Tu school me nahi dekhi hai kya?
Mishti scratched her head, "accha?... Me school me sports me interested nahi thi na".

A : chalo ab uss dumbell ko utao.
Mishti tried to lift the dumbell, but she failed...
M : bir, yeh tho bhaari hai..
A : aur nahi tho kya?... Tumhe kya lagta hai ki gym karna itna aasan hai?..
M : oops.. Sorry to degrade your effort Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh...Mujhse nahi hoga.
A : try tho karo yaar..... Koshish karnewalon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti...
Mishti tried to lift it again.. Again, she couldn't move it even an inch.
M : bir, dekho yeh hil bhi nahi raha hai.

A : chalo, me help kar deta hu.
Abir placed his hand on her's which in turn was holding the dumbell.
A : lift it and then straighten your body.
He helped her lift it, but she was bending her upper body due to the dumbell's weight.
M : nahi ho raha hai yaar..
A : ok, let me help you...

Abir stood behind mishti and placed his right hand on mishti's right hand, which was in turn holding the dumbell.. And he placed his left hand on her stomach from behind,with her back pasted to his chest and pressed it to not to make her bend. At that moment, both felt butterflies in their stomach. Both looked at each other and then there was their first eye lock........Both were lost in each other for few seconds and suddenly mishti lowered her gaze, which made abir to come out of his trance..... Both were feeling awkward for the first time.
A : hmm.. Tum.. Tum yeh dumbell chodo aur woh treadmill karo... Thodi light one se shuru karte hai...
M : ha.. Yeh sahi rahega...
They both were not able to look into each other's eyes, as this was the first time they were so close to each other.

Next half an hour went in silence, both snatching each other's glance every now and then. Later, as mishti has to go to college...,
M : mujhe college ke liye ready hona hai...
A : ha tum jaao...
Mishti was leaving the gym area,
A : suno...
Mishti squeezed her eyes and turned back... She thought of not turning back, but she can never resist her bir's call.
M : ha bir...
A : sorry..
M : kis cheez ke liye?
A : wo... wo abhi abhi thoda sa awkward moment ho gaya tha na humare beech me..
M : no bir.. Tum kyu sorry bol rahe ho.. Wo tho tum mujhe sikha raha tha na..
A : let's forget what just happened.
M : yes...
A : teek hai tum jaao.
And mishti left from there thinking, "yess let's forget that moment... But, why my heart is saying that I need to keep that moment protected inside my heart?......What kind of feeling is this?... His hazzle eyes affected me for the first time.... I was not in my control when his eyes were drowned in mine..... Uffo.. Let's not complicate things.. ".