A new feeling

"Kabhi itna khushi denewaala khamoshi, doosre pal hi utna torture karti hai....pata nahi kyu ki, kabhi kabhi mann kisi aise insaan ko chahta hai ki jo bas humaare haath thamle....lekin, humhe yeh bhi pata hai ki zindagi kisi ke intezaar me thodi na guzaar sakti hai!!."....happy reading😊.

Sun rays were hitting their faces intensly... This made mishti to open her eyes... She was snuggling to abir's chest.. His perfume smell was still fresh....She looked around and realised that she is a married woman now... Smile crept her face and looked at her husband sleeping beside her, with his hairs spread all over his forehead....

His hand on her waist brought butterflies in her stomach and last night romance came in front of her eyes... And she blushed, staring at him.. He was sleeping peacefully... She tried to get out of the bed, but abir pulled her close to him and he snuggled in the crook of her neck... Mishti then removed the strands of hairs from his forehead and kissed his forehead, "good morning hubby".

Abir smiled and hugged her tight.... Mishti played with his hairs, staring at him, thinking, "khanaji, iss peaceful face dekh ke meri din ban jaayegi... Aap ise aise hi khush rakhna kyunki mujhe iske saath har din ka roshni khushi khushi dekhni hai....".
M : bir...
Abir was still closing his eyes,
A : hmm...
M : uto na...
A : kya jaldi hai wifey?... So jaao yaar...
M : bir, time dekha hai?.. It's already 9.00am...mujhe aaj shaadi ke baad pehli baar rasoi me kuch meeta banaani hai... Dher hojaayegi.. Uto yaar.

Abir hugged her tight acroos her waist,
A : hmm.. Nahi... Mere saath kuch aur dher so jaao na mishti...
M : bir, humhe mandir bhi jaana hai... Uto na baba...
Saying this she kissed him...
Abir made wierd face and loosened his hold on her... Then she got out of the bed and went to take bath...

After 40 min, mishti came out of the washroom, wearing a saree... She came drying her hairs... Abir was already up, scrolling his mobile... Mishti went and stood in front of the mirror and started to wear earrings... Abir raised his head slowly and looked at her.. He couldn't take off his eyes from her.. She was looking beautiful in that double coloured saree....

 She was looking beautiful in that double coloured saree

She as radiating freshness to every corner of the room... Her red bangles were giving her more traditional touch...Abir was lost in her, thinking, "oh partner, agar yeh har din aise hi saree me sexy lagegi tho mera mann kisi aur kaam me kaisa lagega?... Jo bhi hai.. Meri angry chorni is the most gorgeous girl in this world...".

Taking slow steps, he came and back hugged mishti across her bare waist... His cold hands brought chills all over her body... She gulped and looked in the mirror and saw how abir was keeping his head in crook of her neck, smiling... Mishti kept her palm on his cheek and both stood like that for few minutes....

Suddenly, someone knocked their room door....
M : kaun?.
The person from other side screamed, "mishti ki bacchi... Abhi tak so rahi hai?....darwaza kholo".
M : oh kuhu...
Abir broke the hug and sighed, "mishti.. Iss kuhu ko koyi kaam nahi hai kya?... Kal hi shaadi huyi hai humari.. Aaj hi use disturb karna hai kya?...".
Mishti chuckled...