Secret hide out

Finally, I am back dosto....... Ok.... Now, Let's get going....happy reading this one.

It was 10.00 pm in the night... Cool breeze from an open window, hitting mishti's face . Mishti was studying, as 10th board exams were approaching. She was so engrossed in her studies that she didn't here the knock on the door. Then she heard a louder sound of someone knocking the door. Mishti got scared, because it was too late and nobody, till today, came at this time to her room. If she wants to speak to abir, she was the one who always entered his room at this hour. So, she got a bit scared and slowly approached the door and open it slowly.

She was surprised to see abir standing there with two packets of chips in his hand. She narrowed her eyes, "tum?.. Iss time pe yaha kya kar rahe ho?".

Abir soon grabbed her wrist, "Chalo... Jaldi".

She shrugged off his hands, "what?... I mean where?... Time dekha hai tumne?... Mujhe padna hai..aur, Mamma papa ko pata chalega tho, they will scold us".

Abir again held her hand, "mishti please chalo..... Hum ghar se bahar nahi jaa rahe hai".

"Bir.... Kaha jaana hai?", asked mishti. Friendship between them has reached such a level that mishti can call him by any name... She loves to call him "Bir".

"Kitna question poochhti ho yaar.... Chal na... Me tumhe kidnap thodi na kar raha hu", abir face palmed.

Mishti laughed with palm on her mouth, "tum mujhe kyu kidnap karega?... Tumhari girlfriend ko kidnap karne me tumhare help tho me karungi na".

"Teek hai teek hai... Ab chal", he literally dragged her with him.

Then they reached the terrace. Even after so many months in this house, mishti had never been to terrace. Because, her fav place in the entire rajnvansh sadan is her own room and her bir's room.....Abir's room, only to annoy him.

Then he held her hand and they climbed above the tank room, to reach a slopy place. That is the top of the house. Abir sat on the slope, stretching his legs strait and patted the place beside him for mishti to sit.

"Nahi bir... Mujhe darr lagta hai... Yeh kuch jyada hi slopy hai... Agar hum neeche gir gaye tho?", she asked worried.

Abir sighed, "agar hum gir jaayenge tho, phir se utke yaha aake baitenge". And he chuckled.

Mishti was super angry at his poor joke, "very funny".

"Ab baito na... Yaha se duniya, log, kitne chote dikhte hai na ki you will enjoy... Come", extended his hands towards her.

She didn't know whether she will fall or not, but one thing was sure.. That is, her bir will not let anything happen to her. So, she held his hand and sat next to him, clutching his shirt and squeezed her eyes. Because, she always had that fear of height.

"Mishti, waha dekh.... Poori city lighting se decorate kiya hua jaise lag raha hai... " He told her. They are at a place much above the sea level.
She slowly opened her eyes and was overwhelmed by the beauty of the nature.

She looked at abir and hugged him, "oh my god.... Bir... It's amazing sight.... I must say, aaj tumne mujhe the best surprise de diya... Thank you".

"Pagal.. Mera surprise humesha best hi hota hai", he raised his shirt collar.

Mishti shrugged off his self-appreciation and was lost in the nature, "bir, tumne yeh jagah kaise doonda?".

"Woh sab chodo... Aaj se yeh humare hide out place hai... Hum dono ke alawa kisi ko bhi nahi pata chalni chahiye iske baare me.... Promise?" Abir forwarded his hand, palm facing the sky.