Prank

Abir was disturbed by thinking about why she was working late night. So, when he reached the school next Monday, he directly went to kuhu who was standing in the corridor.
A : kuhu... Please mere saath aao.
Kuhu raised her eye brows,
Kuhu : abir rajvansh aur please.... Not matching.... Tum please keh rahe ho?.... Kya aaj sooraj kaha se nikhala hai?
A : kuhu... Please.
Kuhu went with him to a corner,
Kuhu : ha bolo... Kya kaam tha?
A : mujhe mishti ke baare me jaan na hai...
Kuhu : kya matlab?
A : matlab.... Wo uss bakery me kaam kyu karti hai?... She is rich know, tho what's the necessity to work.
Kuhu remembered mishti's words, "kuhu, uss abir se kuch mat bol mere baare me... Tumhe pata hai na ki woh kaise mujhe ragging kiya tha... Aur he has always made fun of everything".
Kuhu : hmm... Kuch nahi... She likes to do part time job, because she likes to bake sweets and cake.
A : sachhi me wahi reason hai?
Kuhu : aur kya ho sakta hai... Jaise tumne kaha, she is rich... Tho kaam karne ki zarrorat tho nahi hoga na?
A : oh ya... Maine hi kuch zyda soch liya.
Kuhu : waise tum uske baare me kyu jaan na chahte ho?
A : hmm... Aise hi.
Kuhu : whatever... Let's go.. It's time for the class.

During the break, kuhu and mishti were sitting on a bench in the ground. Kuhu was feeling bored...
Kuhu : mishti, chal ek prank khelte hai.
M : kiske upar?
Kuhu : hmm... Teri dushman...
M : abir?
Kuhu : ha..wohi tho hai teri no.1 dushman...
M : nahi yaar... Woh baadh me mujhe hi embarass kar dega..
Kuhu : Tu darti hai usse?
M : me kyu daru?... Hmm... Chal prank khelte hai.. Waise bhi mera wo raggingwala revenge baaki reh gaya hai.
Kuhu : then ok... Lekin karna kya hai?
M : what?... Tere paas idea nahi hai?
Kuhu : nahi na...
M : Tu rukh me kuch sochti hu.

By then, they saw one of their classmate roshni. Kuhu had once said mishti that abir has a silent crush on her. She had won the beauty pageant (for under 15years)in the town last year. Indeed she was the first in terms of beauty in the entire school. Even mishti had seen abir drooling over her. So, mishti got the idea.

M : kuhu, ek letter likh...
Kuhu : kisko?
M : arey, humare school ki handsome hunk abir rajvansh ko.
Kuhu : Tu use handsome keh rahi hai?... Do you like him?
Mishti face palmed,
M : tu bas letter likho... Baadh me pata chalega.
Mishti told and Kuhu wrote the letter.
M : yeh letter tum... Kunal ko dede.
Kuhu : what?... But, why?
M : kunal tujhe like karta hai... Use do.. He will not suspect us..
Kuhu : nahi mishti... I don't have aisa waisa feelings for him.
M : uske baare me hum baadh me discuss karte hai... Pehle make sure that abir reads this letter.
K : ok...

Kunal was standing in the corridor... Kuhu went and stood beside him,
Kuhu : hey kunal.
Kunal was so happy that she has started talking to him,
K : hai kuhu... Had your lunch?
Kuhu : oh ya.... Actually I have something to say... No no, I have something to give.
K : what?
Kuhu held a letter in her hand,
Kuhu : take this letter....
Kunal was jumping inside thinking it was a love letter, but he stayed calm outside,
K : kya hai yeh?
Kuhu : before you assume things about me and you, let me tell you... This letter was given by the gorgeous Roshni... And this is for Abir.
Kunal narrowed his brows,
K : then give it to abir... Why me?
Kuhu : I searched for abir and I couldn't find him... Please give it to him... Please.
K : ok...
And kuhu left from there.

Kunal took the letter to abir,
K : bro, you got a love letter..
A : arey, this is common... Just throw it in the dustbin
K : ok, I am gonna throw it now... But, roshni would feel sad then.
Abir grabbed the letter,
A : what?... Roshni has written this for me?
K : ya...
A : then I will read it
K : read louder... Even I want to hear.
A : ok... "Abir, I know that you like me a lot... I guess, even I have same feeling for you... If you wanna prove it, climb the main gate dome now and shout 'roshni I love you'.... This is to see whether you truly love me or not".
K : what?.... Abir, she is testing your feelings.
A : ha...
K : mujhe lagta hai kuch tho gad bad hai
A : kuch bhi nahi... Tum jealous ho... Roshni mujhe like karti hai, tumhe nahi...
K : what?... I don't want her first of all.
Kunal never liked roshni... He never understood why abir likes her.. May be because of her beauty... Roshni is a bit chipku type, whom kunal never want for abir.

The very next moment abir went and stood on the dome... He didn't think about what would happen if his parents wouldn't come to know about this act of him... He just wanted to prove his feelings.
He started saying, "girls and boys, and all my friends... I need your attention".

All including kunal, mishti, kuhu, roshni, came and stood below the dome.. Mishti and kuhu looked at each other and chuckled... Abir looked at roshni... But, roshni had no idea of what he is gonna say.
Abir continued, "roshni.... Roshni... I love you... I love you so much".

Roshni was shocked to hear this... Although she liked abir, as he is handsome hunk of school, she was madly in love with a college student. Hearing abir's confession and that too in front of whole school, she was fuming with anger.
She told abir to get down... Then she went near abir... Abir was expecting a hug from her side, but suddenly he got a tight slap on his left cheek. Roshni slapped him,
R : what nonsense is this abir? .
A : tumne hi tho kaha tha...
And he showed the letter.
R : yeh meri handwriting nahi hai... Koyi bhi tumhe ek letter dega and you will believe that?.... Being so dumb, how can you be one of the topper?.
She insulted him in front of so many students.

Mishti and kuhu chuckled at this time and abir and kunal noticed... Abir understood who's prank was this... With teary eyes, he left from there keeping head down.

Kuhu and mishti gave high five and started walking away from there. Though mishti was successful in her prank, something was causing restlessness in her... She felt pain when she saw a teary abir for the first time. She shrugged off her thoughts and headed towards the class.

Abir didn't go to school for next 2 days. Because, the ever happening boy felt so insulted and embarrassed... He wanted some time for himself to come out of this... He asked sorry to roshni and they became friends...... Day by day everything became normal to him... But, one thing was constant - he wanted to teach a lesson to mishti.

Abir would give a deadly glare at mishti whenever he sees her. But, mishti was feeling sad for her stupidity... She never thought he would be insulted in front of all.. Also, she had thought that roshni also liked him.. But, everything went wrong and she was feeling guilty. So, she decided to say sorry to him.

In the evening, mishti and abir were in the sports room... Mishti was playing chess against the computerised opponent, while abir was practising basketball... As it was late, no one was there... Mishti had also taken off from her work. Mishti thought this as an opportunity to ask sorry.

She went and stood near the basket court. Abir saw her once and then he continued with his game. Mishti waited for 15min patiently..... Now, she just wanted to finish it off.
She went and took the ball from him,
A : what the hell... Tum kya kar rahi ho?
M : I want to talk to you.
Abir snatched the ball from her and put it in the basket.
A : mujhe tumhari baat nahi sunna hai.
Mishti took the ball again,
M : tumhe sunna hi padega.
A : you can't force me.
Mishti now held his wrist,
M : please abir...
Abir saw that her eyes want to say somethingsomething. . . So he gave in to her request,
A : ok bolo... Lekin jaldi.
M : thank you.... sorry for yesterday.... I didn't do it purposefully... It was just a revenge.
A : revenge?.... For what?
M : remember that you had ragged me when I came to this school three years back?
A : what?... Itni puraani revenge?
M : yes Mr. Rajvansh....yeh matter nahi karta ki revenge kitne purani hai... Bas revenge lena important hai.
A : whatever... But, your plan hurted me mishti.
Mishti's heart pricked,
M : I am really sorry abir... Ab one all hogaya na... Tho, yahi pe katam karte hai.
Abir thought for a while,
A : ok...
M : thank you.

Then abir started to leave from there,
A : but, kal ke liye jo me bolunga tumhe wo karna padega...
M : phir se?...kyu?
A : kyunki, tumhari prank katarnaak tha aur mera kuch zyada hi nuksaan ho gayi hai.
M : kya karna hai bolo...
A : jab time aayega na, tab bolunga..
M : whatever...
Abir smiled and left from there.

Mishti also felt relieved and without any burden of guilt, she headed towards her hostel.

Did you like it guys?
😊