3

"So how's italy?" Eren asked Armin while slicing a piece of steak on his plate.

"It was fun, the flowers and the fresh breeze are everything. It's very memorable for me" Armin responded With sparkly eyes while staring at Eren.

The two is currently having their lunch together, after Armin return from a business trip he decided he wants to spend some time with his best friend since his business trip lasted almost a week.

"Where's y/n? I thought she'll join us for today?" Armin asked.

"She went back to the office, she looks tired and as if she gave birth to multiple children" Eren answered bluntly.

They both chuckled after Eren said those, it's not cause they're making fun of you. It's because they both know how stressed you are when it comes to Eren.

"You really need to give her a break sometimes, I don't really know why you love to exhaust her a lot"

"I don't know, I just felt comfortable to her and that's how I show my care for my workers"

"I'm surprised you haven't done it with her yet, I mean.. it's been two years. She's not your type?" Armin asked making Eren stop from eating.

"Have you forgot about Mikasa?" Eren raised his brows making Armin chuckle.

"I would never! alright, alright... you're still waiting for Mikasa huh?"

"It seems impossible, but I know she'll comeback"

"But what about y/n? I mean? she's been there for you ever since... even when Mikasa left?"

"Y/n, she's just a friend"

•••

Your Point Of View

"Miss, I already told you. Mr. Jeager is not in his office right now. Please go away, you're troubling people who work here" I repeated what I said here to the woman who was scandalizing in front of eren's office.

I've already seen her before, and I'm guessing she's one of eren's past dates who can't get over him after he decided to throw her away.

"No! I don't care if I'm causing a scene! Get me Eren Jeager so we can talk about us!" She insisted and tried to get inside of eren's office again.

But this time, my patience is going down so I pulled her harshly this time.

I don't have to control my anger towards her, she's not paying nor feeding me.

"Why can't you just understand that he just like to play with girls? He just did it to you once but it's not love okay! It's just sex! Now get lost!" I yelled at her finally releasing all the burden inside me.

She's been here for what? Ever since I got back from the meeting she's already causing a scandal calling out eren's name and saying-

"I need to fix our relationship so you get lost!" She repeated.

"What relationship?! What is up with you! Are you that thirsty over him? Get out before I call the security to drag your ass out!" I said pointing the elevator.

Well where else can I point? The exit door is on the ground floor duh?

"Eren! Come out! Please!"

She decided to ignore me this time and continue calling out for someone who isn't even here. Is she that dumb?

"Alright that's it!" I grab her arms and drag her to the elevator.

Yes, I took off my heels so she can't escape me.

"Hey! Get off me!" She started to take her arms back but my grip was too tight.

Girl, this time I don't care if it cause her bruises. I am done and done! I've had enough.

I pressed the button going to the first floor as she stood next to me wiggling and trying to free herself.

I can tell she cannot move that much because of the outfit she's wearing, a very scandalous outfit that one wrong move people will definitely see what's underneath it.

When I saw the elevator door open, I quickly drag her out. People are looking at us but I couldn't careless. I drag her to the main door while she's still pulling back.

"Stay the fuck out!" I yelled at her throwing her out of the building.

"Don't ever let her in, ever!" I told the guards and they nodded blocking her to enter.

"You bitch!" She aimed to attack me but the guards blocked her.

She's now breathing heavily while glaring at me.

I don't really have time for this girls bullshit, especially that i've been already dealing with a lot of things more than my sanity can do.

"I will come back and kill you!" She said pointing at me with her hands shaking.

"Oh really? When?" I sarcastically asked pissing her more.

I don't care, I hope she dies out of anger towards me. She started it, and I'm just doing my job.

"Fuck you!" She again shouted giving me a middle finger.

"I'm not interested" I said giggling.

"Argh! I am not done with you yet!" She groan finally walking away.

A sigh came out of my mouth as I dropped my shoulders. Finally, no more pain in the ass.

I turn my back at her walking figure and ready to walk back to my desk to finally sit down and take a little rest from that chaotic mess.

"Well that was tough"

I suddenly looked back to the familiar voice who spoke near my ears as it gave me goosebumps because it was hot And breathy.

"Jean?"

"Hey there Beautiful" he said winking at me.

I was shock seeing him, because as far as I know he took a month off. But it hasn't even a month yet but he's already here.

"You're early?" I furrowed.

"I find it boring just staying at home and not seeing your beautiful face, so I decided to go back" He answered in a very flirtatious way.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully while giggling, cause he's back with this type of attitude again. I kinda miss him trying to hit on me.

But that doesn't mean I like him, Jean just likes to flirt. Not just me, but for the other female workers here. I guess it's in his genes?

"Had lunch yet?" He asked.

"No, I have to deal with her so it prevented me from eating.. why? Are you asking me out?" I responded back flirting with him.

"Of course! everyone's dying to ask you out" he teasingly said making you laugh.

"oh really? why no one is approaching me then?" you raised an eyebrow playfully.

"cause they're all dicks, now come on bae. my treat!"