18

your point of view.

"y/n"

"oh, sir grisha"

i was surprised, and wasn't expecting to see eren's dad here... here inside eren's building. it's his first time visiting here which is odd.

"good morning" he greets me with a smile.

i smiled back, "good morning sir, b-but sir... eren isn't around right now, he'll be back by 1 pm"

i frown, but at the same time.. it's good to see him finally making a move on eren to fix their relationship, i just hope eren feels the same way.

"that's alright, i came here to talk to you.."

"about what, sir?"

"eren's incoming birthday" my eyes widen, i blinked multiple time to see if i was dreaming but it doesn't look like a dream at all.

then, my thoughts suddenly came back to yesterday at my house.

flash back..

"why did you call me your w-wife?" i stutter.

"aren't you going to marry me soon?" i was taken aback, i was speechless.. how did he know?

"w-what?"

i turn off the stove and faced him, i looked at him straight in the eyes while he just gave me a smile. he knows?

"that night, when we slept at your parents house.. during the night i got thirsty so i decided to get a water. but as i walked past your parents bedroom. i over heard some conversations of them basically talking about my mother's wish.. and that is for us to get married" he explained, i didn't know what to say, but instead i just stared at him.

"i know, you must be thinking about what i said about fixed marriage... and i apologize, but now i know that it was you... i'd say i'll agree" he smiled at me.

i smiled back as i held his face, this got to be the happiest day of my life though.

he then lean over to peck on my lips, am i going to have a beautiful marriage life?

"come on, let's eat.."

end of flashback..

•••

i just recently finish my discussion with mr. grisha, he told me that he wants to celebrate it at his house. my family are invited, same goes for our friends.

although i'm not sure... how can i convince eren to celebrate his birthday at his father's house? will he agree or no?

cause mr. grisha already planned everything and inform everyone about it. and if it fails, this will leave a huge embarrassment on mr. grisha's side.. and at some point, i can't let that happen.

anyways, i headed next to eren's office to do a little file searching for his next meeting.. but, once i enter inside his office... i wasn't expecting this blonde haired boy sitting on the couch.

"armin? what are you doing here?" i asked as i closed the door behind me.

he was sitting on the couch with his other leg above the other, he was holding a book and i saw a tea cup in front of him.

"oh hey there, y/n" he greets me. "how are you feeling? i heard you got sick because of me"

"oh no no! i had fun too, so you don't need to put all the blame to you.." i shook my head, he then tap the empty space beside him.. motioning me to sit next to him.

and so i did, he put down his book and looked at me with a smile... i would pay to see this smile everyday..

"do you wanna hang out sometime? maybe like.. go to dinner?" he asked me, i suddenly remembered what eren said which made me undecided.

"you must be wondering huh? why all of a sudden?" he added, i was confused why is he suddenly asking me out though.

"the truth is... every since we were young, i already had a huge crush on you" my brows raised as i heard his confession. "i'm just scared to actually tell you about this, cause i think that i'm not manly enough"

"a-armin.." i couldn't say anything, i don't even know what to say..

"but now, i think i'm manly and mature enough to take care of you... y/n" he held my hands together as he stared at me. "we are not getting anymore younger..."

"armin, i-i'm speechless..."

"i know, but y/n... i love you"

"a-armin..."

"do you like me back?"

no, i don't... but how can i say that without hurting his feelings? armin is too precious, i don't wanna hurt him.

"armin, don't you think this is so unexpected? plus i don't even know the answer yet" is shrugged, basically lying.

"your single right?" he asked, i was silent for a while..

am i single right now? obviously cause me and eren aren't committed to each other.. we just accepted ourselves to be fixed marriage for his mom's sake right?

i sigh and looked down, "i-i have a lots of things to do"

i stood up to continue what i came here for, and that is for the files.. it's not to sit down and have a heart to heart conversation with armin.

but just was i about to walk towards my destination, i suddenly heard the door open making me look at that direction, but before i could even saw who it was..

i was shocked when armin suddenly pulled my wrist which made me sat on top of him... but that's not the worst part yet, he grab my neck and pulled me for a kiss.

i wasn't expecting it, i froze... i don't know what to do. he wrapped his hands around my waist as his lips were still touching mine.

but i quickly snapped out of it when i remembered that there's someone who just came in... armin's grip was still hard to remove so i looked up to the person who just enter while i tried to remove his touch.

but my eyes widen, i quickly used all my force to get off armin once i met those terrified eyes..

my heart started beating so fast, as i stare at the person who just came in and was giving me the same look i had just now.

oh lord, why...

"e-eren..."