10

next day..

Eren carefully turned you around making you face yourself in the mirror, you're definitely not in the right state of mind and your basically letting your body control you.

Then, from behind.. Eren grab your neck pulling you closer to him as he whispered in his low monotone voice.

"Look at yourself in the mirror while I fuck you, got that?" He demanded making you nod.

He still didn't let go of your neck as he slowly enters you, you felt a slight pain although it's not you first time anymore. You bit your lips and closed your eyes tight feeling him going inside you.

Eren placed his other hand on your clit rubbing them gently giving you more pleasure down there, as he enters you.

His grasp from your neck become tighter as he started to move in and out, you used both of your hand for a support and place them on the sink while Eren was slowly pounding you.

You open your eyes seeing yourself naked, in front of the mirror while getting fucked by your boss. You are disgusted seeing yourself like that.. but you also find it sexy at the same time.

His other hand left your clit as he licked it, tasting your sweet juice made him wanna fuck you more.

"You see how sexy you are, huh?" He whispered on your ears looking at you from the mirror.

He was slowly pounding you, taking all the time in the world. Although you want to tell him to go faster, you also enjoyed him slowly fucking you up.

"Look how beautiful you are baby" he said bitting your ears.

You can't help not to moan softly from his slow thrust, he fills you up really good.

"Ohh gosh~" you moaned closing your eyes from the pleasure he's giving you.

While his hand was still on your neck, the other one started to travel to your waist gripping hard while his thrust started to go fast.

"Your so fucking tight princess" he moaned on your ears making you have goosebumps from his hot breath touching your skin.

He then let go of your neck and bend you down to the sink even more, giving him more strength to pound you in.

He put his both hand on your waist holding them as he go in and out faster this time.

You covered your mouth, cause you weren't expecting his sudden speed. You don't wanna be too loud since this is still your parents house. and scared if someone is outside.

"Oh my gosh.. this feels good" you said under your breath.

"That's right baby.. moan.. moan my name" He said while breathing heavily.

His thrust was already hitting your G spot making you roll your eyes and tighten your walls. You loved it already, you started to realize that you have no regrets on doing this.

"Ohh~ fuck"

You want him, you want to get fucked, you want him to do this to you often. All you want is his dick inside you.

"Ahhh~ fuck fasterr!" You demand on him completely loosing your respect to him as your Boss.

No, you don't even see him as your Boss now, you only seen him as Eren.. just Eren.

"Eren.. faster and make me cum" you told him as he bit his lip when he heard you call him in his first name.

His thrust goes deeper and faster completely making you loose your mind from this pleasure you're receiving from him.