5

"Fire her" Levi said while reviewing the proposal sent by the Smiths and Jeagers.

Both of those companies has decided to send Levi the proposal they aimed to be approved, Levi is like a big fish that they need to catch. But Levi isn't really an easy one though.

"But sir, she just got hired 2 days ago" Olou whined begging for Levi not to fire the new hired secretary.

"Exactly, too damn long" he responded coldy.

"You do know it's so hard to find you a secretary that fits your standard. She's like the third secretary you hired this week"

"Are you questioning my decisions?" Levi glared at Olou with his black steel eyes making Olou gulp while he shakes his head.

"No sir, I-i will be going now to look for another secretary"

"No. All the secretaries you introduced to me are just bunch of waste of time. I will look one for myself" Levi said finally putting down the piece of paper he was currently reading.

"By the way, Mike invited me to his birthday party correct?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes sir, it's this week"

"Who are the people attending?"

"As far as I know, only business man and womens are comming.. and also his family.. that's basically all sir"

"Jeager and Smith will be there?"

"Yes sir"

Levi didn't responded as he look back from the paper laying on top of his desk as a smirk formed painted on his lips.

•••

3 days later..

"Pleasure to see you here Eren" Erwin approaches Eren with a handshake.

"Glad to see you here too" He respond to his handshake.

You then saw Hange waving at you behind Erwin's back with a very bright smile. And you did the same thing as a greeting for her.

Well, today is Mike Zacharias' birthday. A very great businessman also known for his strange quirks of smelling people for the first time. Although he has this type of behavior. He is number 2 for being the greatest businessman in the whole world, next to Levi Ackerman.

He invited Eren so unfortunately you have to come with him.

"Let's head to Mike and greet him. You two wait over here" Erwin said, both you and Hange nodded and stayed to the place where they both left you.

"There's so many people here, I feel naked" Hange spoke hugging herself.

Cause both of you are wearing a dress right now, because of course you need to look good because your Bosses are in top 5.

"You look so pretty y/n" Hange compliments while admiring you from head to toe.

"Hey ladies.. how's the night going? The names Olou by the way" Olou has approached you and Hange while having two drinks with him.

You find him weird and creepy cause you're such he's trying to hit on you. Specially with his expression pasted on his face. You could tell he's a creep who likes flirting with the ladies. Like Jean, but Jean is less a creep.

"Olou?" Hange furrowed looking at Olou who is now looking at her with his confused face.

"You know me?" He asked pointing at himself still holding the drinks.

"It's me, Hange you creep" Hange said hitting him on the shoulders.

Olou's mouth had spread open after seeing Hange like this, he didn't actually notice that it was Hange all the time.

"Hange?! That's you?"

"Yeah, but without glasses" Hange winked at him.

"Okay.. wow you look good" he complimented, after that Olou's gaze came to you.

He is 100% sure he hasn't seen you around.

"And what about you? What's your name?" He asked.

"y/n l/n" you said introducing yourself.

"Wow that's a pretty name like you-"

"Oi! Quit hitting on girls!"

Olou got cut off when someone suddenly kicked his ass making him stumble a little, but he manage to save himself and the drinks he was holding.

"Oh sorry sir. I thought you-"

"I cannot believe you are always attracted to low class girls" Levi said hissing while his arms are crossed in front of his chest.

You kinda felt some bunch of emotions attack you right now, you didn't know what to feel. Whether you should be overwhelmed because Levi Ackerman is in front of you. Or you should be furious because he just called you a low class girl.

"Excuse me? Mr. Ackerman right? I think you shouldn't judge us like that" Hange spoke having a calm tone.

"I judge who ever I want to judge, who are you anyways and what are you doing here? Obviously haven't seen your face in any newspaper nor magazines saying you're successful and everything" Levi completely roasted the both of you while you are just having some time of your life.

You already know this attitude of his, but you aren't expecting him to say these to you. In fact, he must've thought your some businesswoman that Mike invites.

"We are successful in our own way, Pardon me but I think you're being too harsh on us. Specially we didn't even wanted to be here in the first place. We just didn't have a choice, because as a SECRETARY we need to obey our Bosses" You spoke with whole confidence while staring directly at his steel eyes.

"I find Secretaries really useless.." he said making your blood boil from his chosen words.

"I am sorry if you couldn't find a great secretary. Your attitude is probably the reason why no one stays with you. Yes, I saw that on an article. I am glad that I didn't had a Boss like you. I, to myself knows my capabilities and responsibilities so I don't need someone to tell me my worth and my value"

After that, he went silent. Hange and Olou wasn't also speaking since you're really picking some fights with Levi. You just hate it when people tell you how much your worth is. Your respect from Levi literally went downhill.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"y/n l/n the secretary of Eren Jeager" you fully introduced yourself cause you had a feeling he will ask who you work with. So you just said it anyways.

Levi stared at you from head to toe as if he was scanning the shit out of you. You felt uneasy because of his behavior and was about to pull Hange away but..

"Mr. Ackerman, nice to meet you"

Erwin came out of nowhere having Eren beside him, Levi's focus went up from you to them. He gladly accepted the handshake Erwin was giving and exchange greetings while you stared at Levi's face.

You just wanted to hit him right on the spot for saying those words to you, specially you didn't even do anything but just stand there while Olou is having a conversation with Hange.

"Nice to meet you too" He responded after the handshake between the three.

"I wasn't expecting you to actually come" Erwin decided to start a conversation.

"Well here I am" Levi chuckled making you roll your eyes.

"Fake" You thought.

"Anyways, about the proposal we sent you-"

"I've already read it, I like how everything is well detailed and it was actually a good idea but.." Levi paused.

You stood there nervously not knowing if it's going to be a good news or a bad news. This deal will definitely make a huge bomb if the three companies join forces.

"I will approve the offer, in exchange of Ms. l/n"