14

5:20 pm, Amusement Park.

So you decided to go off some rides first, even though you're still on your work attire you really don't care since you are too focused on enjoying this day.

After Eren payed for the ticket for the roller coaster, you decided to already hop in, not even waiting for him. He just face palm since you are acting like a kid.

He sat down next to you as he pulled down the safety locked easily. But you had trouble pulling it down since it was too heavy for you.

A male staff noticed how you are so he decided to go to you and helped you. Which made Eren furrowed.

The staff pulled down the lock and made sure you are tucked in, although you didn't notice how the staff was directly looking at your chest while you are sitting thing very excited.

"Hey man.. eyes on the lock" Eren spoke glaring at the staff as he slap his hand away from you.

The staff didn't responded and was too embarrassed. So he went back to his place, since the coaster was already full. The staff decided to start the ride.

You went off to go to a loop which made you excited, it was big and really extreme so you couldn't help not to squeal.

Eren on the other hand grip on the lock tightly as he gulped seeing how huge the loop was, his pupils starts shaking as the coaster was getting closer and closer to the loop.

And as soon as they reached the loop, the coaster fasten making Eren let out a loud scream combining with some other people's scream.

"FUUUCKK!!" He shouted having eyes closed looking away from the trail of the coaster.

Meanwhile, you got shock hearing him scream as you just looked at him laughing your ass off and didn't even focused on the ride.

He was too hilarious and you couldn't help not to get red out of laughter.

"Oy! Stop looking!" He said still having a frighten from his voice.

"Look at your face HAHAHAHHA" you laughed even harder as you look at him.

"Shut up!"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"Stop laughing!"

"Look at you HAHAHAHA"

"GET ME OUT OF THIS!!!"

-

30 minutes later..

"(Y/n) we've been thru this, I am not going to anymore rides anymore" Eren said putting his hands on his waist as he turn his head towards you.

"It's the last time" you beg him, cause you still wanted to go on rides.

"That's what you said 3 rides ago" he exaggerates brushing his palm on his face.

"Pleaseeee~" you still tried to convince him.

"Are you planning to kill me? I said no!"

"Tsk, fine" you said finally surrounding as you drop your shoulder and your pleading face.

"Let's just go eat, I'm hungry" He said looking for some food stall around.

"Pfft! After you throw all those Ramen up.. of course you are going to be hungry" you laughed teasing him.

"Oh shut up... let's go eat there" he said pointing at the stall that sells street foods.

Although it made you frown since he's really not the type of guy to eat street foods, you haven't even saw him eat just one fishball.. but you shrugged it thinking he wants to try new things and followed him to where he wanted to go.