29

2 years later.

Your point of view.

"Xian, no! You do not say motherfucker, cause your mom will kill me" I looked xian dead in the eyes as i keep saying him.

"Uhh.. motherfucker?" I felt numb, jeez! This is the reason why i really can't have kids, I'm no good at babysitting either.

Time flies and xian is already seven years old, he got used to our surroundings since thea decided to stay here for good, and now.. I'm baby sitting him because my ship finally sailed.

Thea and lucas was out for a date, well it's not actually the first time but you get the point. A lot has changed for the past two years. I'll never forget how much i cried that time.

Sasha has to pick me up cause i barely manage to stand up, your girl got drunk. And it's still funny how sasha reacted that time.

"Your embarrassing me" she said while shaking her head.

Those good old fucking days that left nothing but pain, eren? I never saw him again, but i do bump into mikasa often, I've moved on and sometimes smile at her but she never returns it.

I quit as levi's Secretary, my dad finally gave me some company to handle and reiner was so happy cause his work was less this time.

What else happened? Oh armin! He has a girlfriend now, this girl named annie.. I've met her but she doesn't seem friendly at all, like the opposite personality of armin but, she seems nice. I guess?

"Xian, i will ship you back to france if you don't erase that in your memory" i tried threatening him, well my dumbass accidentally said motherfucker when I accidentally cut my finger as i was making some food for him.

"What does it means?" He asked with his big doe eyes, i shook my head in disbelief.. I forgot he only knows few curse words in english.

"It's a curse word, your mother will both kill us you know"

"Okay then, I won't say it but.. auntie? When is daddy going to visit me?"

"Girl, which daddy?"

"Daddy levi?" It turned into question, he also started calling lucas daddy. I mean, i would do the same thing but.. hehe.

Dang! Where do thea buy these men? Like i admit it, levi is handsome.. he's gorgeous, and now it's lucas who is like a goddess? Argh! I wanna know which shop though.

"You just saw him the day before yesterday, you missed him a lot don't you?" I return to cutting some fruits for him, I don't know what to feed him. I'd be crying if he started craving for french foods you know.

"Well, daddy levi doesn't have a lover like you, and he seems lonely and doesn't really have many friends.. like you"

I rolled my eyes, if i could just put him back to my cousin's womb- "cause he's a busy man, he doesn't have time for friendships, like me"

"Don't you like my daddy levi"

I choked in my own saliva, "miss girl! He's literally your mother's ex-husband, and I'm like your mother's sister"

"Correct but, I'm not a girl you know.. although i do need a hair cut" he shrugged, his hair looks like levi's but longer, i think thea wants a daughter so i would often see her doing xian's hair, like pigtails or like braids and stuff.

Lucas was the only one who likes xian's hair cut and clean, well it's thea's fault cause she didn't took my advice two years ago. If she did, she probably had a daughter by now.

"Ask your father to accompany you"

"Which one though.."

"I don't know, maybe asked then to rock paper and scissors to see who'll win and go to the barbershop with you" i joked, I'm funny you know?

"Okay! I'll just be upstairs in your room" he said, he didn't even wait for my answer but ran away already, this kid-

The first time i met him, I thought he was an angel and all. He is but, he's the reason why I can't party alone some times, cause i have to babysit. Well, the couple deserves it, i just want another niece or nephew that's all.

Reiner? I don't know what's wrong with him. He barely pull girls cause he's weird..

•••

"You know? If you didn't end up with thea.. i would steal you" i said as i stare at lucas broad back.

"Please don't say that, I've been crushing on her since college you know" he giggled in his deep voice, well thea knows i had a small crush on lucas, like literally small.

That's why she would often tease me by kissing him in front of me. I mean, who wouldn't have a crush on this man?

"Anyways, where is my nephew?"

"He's with his father, barbershop.." he responded and continued to stir the food he was currently cooking. Definitely a husband material.

"So he won on the game?"

Lucas chuckled, "yes, I don't mind it since levi is his dad.. plus, levi always had this intimidating looks towards me. I hate to assume that he isn't over with thea but.. you get the point"

"I don't get the point, lucas.."

"I would often catch him staring at her, or like smiling just looking at her. But I don't mind, i trust thea and i know deep down to myself that she loves me"

"How deep are you- i mean, that's absolutely amazing lucas! Now i need to go, uhmm i need to go grocery shopping because I'm running out of stock" i stood up from being a couch potato on their couch.

"Alright, thea's still in the shower so i'll tell her you went off.."

"I'd be better if you join her, BYEE!" I ditch off as quick as i can. Damn, I'm craving for a niece bro.

And yes, i ended up going to get some groceries.. i an running out of stock and some of these scenes are familiar.. i sure hope that I won't bump into-

"Oh hey mikasa" I smiled, like I've moved on. And I actually want to be good friends with her, not to still eren duh.

"Tsk! Don't talk to me"

I pout, "why not?" I know I'm annoying but, she's becoming prettier these days. Is this the eren jeager effect? How come I didn't had a glow up?

"Y/n, stop acting dumb.. please leave me alone" she said as she walked away from me, while pushing her cart.

"Why? I wanna be friends-"

"Can you just shut it? Why are you even talking to me? Are you here to brag that he chose you over me?" She raised her brows, which made me confused.

"What do you mean?" I thought he chose her?

"Don't play dumb, i know this is your plan.." she rolled her eyes, "you made me so miserable.."

I felt sadness within her voice but, i should be the one who's saying that, "me? He literally chose you"

"He didn't, how can you say that when he literally ditched me on our own wedding.." her voice cracked and she was close to tearing up.

My haw dropped, what the hell is going on?

"Mikasa, he left me to be with you.." i furrowed, but only received a glare from her.

"He left me because of you!" And with that, she walked away and I wasn't able to chase her because i was dumbfounded.

Eren ditched her? What a fucking bitch- but, I thought he chose her over me? That's why he refused to be with me again?

If he ditched her, and ditched me too... then where the fuck is eren?