23

"i want to apologize to her, but it feels like thea would kill me before i could even step closer to her" eren face palmed while he drink another shot.

he ditched his own party and pulled armin with him to go at this bar, that is far away from his father's house. he slowly regretted everything, and feel bad for dragging mikasa with him.

it's just his plan to make you jealous, but he turns out to be toxic after all. he didn't realize the consequences.. his jealousy of seeing you and armin kissing made him into like this.

"what about mikasa? she probably thinks that you will continue your relationship with her.." armin questioned.

"i know" he sigh, "i don't know what to do.. i'm such a jerk.. plus now i officially picked a fight with thea.."

"no, you started a fight between mikasa and nee-san again.. have you forgotten about what happened in the past when they both had fight?" armin raised his brows.

"it was he scariest thing ever, it's like watching king kong vs godzilla though.." eren shook his head.

"this isn't the time to joke around eren, you made a huge trouble.." armin warned him, it will probably take forever to solve this.

"i feel embarrassed, i don't know how to face y/n's family after this.. fuck, i almost forgot about reiner" he said face palming.

he badly wanted to drink many alcohols to forget about this problem and hope that once he woke up. everything is solve.

"i'll handle nee-san.. but i won't be able to help you with mikasa and y/n.. she probably had enough of your shit and got lesson by nii-san... so don't expect things to be easy" armin hissed at him, then he stood up from the chair and fixed his coat.

"where are you going? are you leaving me now?" asked eren.

"like i said, i'm going to talk to nee-san.. i'll visit her house"

"tsk! fine"

•••

"lucas, didn't i told you to remain in france?" thea rolled her eyes out of frustration after seeing lucas and xian inside her house all of a sudden.

she just got home, and it's currently 9 pm. she didn't go home until you were safe at home. it took two hours for them to actually find you. but luckily you were safe and nothing happened.

now, you are probably resting in your parents house after thea talk to you and warned you about eren for the last time.

"but he was crying, i feel so bad. i'm sorry" lucas apologize as he lowered his head down.

"now turns out you bumped into y/n.." yes, lucas was the one who told them where you are.. he also told thea everything.

"trust me, if you are there and seeing how xian begs me to come here.. you would do the same thing. thea it's been five years, i'm sure they're ready.." lucas said.

thea sigh as she massage her temple, no they're not ready to know that you actually had a son and he's now five years old. what about levi? he knows he had a son.. probably because you accidentally left the pregnant test on the bathroom that time. he must've seen it.

"thea, xian is also asking me about his family on your side.. don't you think he needs to know?"

"no lucas! it's easy for you to say cause your not in my position.. you don't know my parents! you don't know them, i don't want to introduce him to them just yet because i'm afraid.. that, they might hate him and won't accept him.." thea's voice cracked from trying her best not to cry.

"i don't want my son to feel rejected, cause i know how it feels.." she whispered, lucas held her on her shoulder and made her look at him.

"trust me, they will love him.. every one loves our xian" he smiled at thea, thea was taken aback from the word he used.. our xian..

"y-you think so?"

"i know so.." he kissed her forehead, making her heart skip a beat.

"o-of course he's adorable.." she stutter as she pushed lucas away from her, "he's my son.."

"that's why you nee-"

"mommy?"

they both looked at the direction of that voice, and to their surprise. they saw xian crying, thea immediately panicked and went to her son to check what's wrong.

"baby, what's going on? why are you crying?" she asked being worried something happened to her son while they're talling.

"are you.... a-are you embarrassed of me?" he asked sobbing, thea's gaze soften seeing her som cry his eyes out in front of her.

xian must've heard it, now he thinks that the reason why thea doesn't want to introduce him just yet is because she's embarrassed of him.

"no no, that's not true.. why would i be embarrassed? i love you so much xian.. mommy isn't embarrassed about you.." she said whipping his tears away. "mommy was just looking for the right time okay?"

xian sniffs and nodded, "b-but i want to meet them.."

"mommy will introduce you to them once the situation is okay, but now.. there's a problem, so this isn't the perfect time" she explains whipped the rest of his tears using her thumb.

"o-okay mommy, i love you too.."

thea smiled and kissed his forehead, "i love you more"

"greetings!"

thea's eyes widen, she slowly turn her head behind her to only met eyes with a guy leaning on the door frame and was smiling at them, she forgot to close the door after finding out that her son was here.

she was shocked, she wasn't expecting this..

"h-how long have you been there?" she asked, stuttering.

"long enough to know that you actually have a son" he smiled, thea's face turned into blank as she look down on the floor.

"well.." she chuckled, "you got me.. armin"