30

Your point of view.

Where the fuck is eren?

Literally... after two years of not seeing him and only finding out about the real situation two days ago. He got me thinking, where the fuck is he?

"Ma'am? Excuse me.." my secretary waved her hands in front of my face breaking my thoughts.

I blinked, "oh sorry, what is it?"

"Your older cousin is here"

"Right, let her in"

I don't know why they need my approval to let her in? Anyways, i called her to discuss about this. She may say that I'm not over with him yet, but that's false.

I'm just curious whether he died or what.

"Spill it already y/n, I'm picking up xian and lucas is still at work" thea said while walking inside my office.

"It's about eren.."

"Okay, I'm picking up xian no-"

"Wait no! Listen to me first.." it made me stood up when she was about to leave the office as soon as she entered.

"What now? It's been two years since you last mentioned that musty ass name.."

"I need to talk to you about something, related to him"

"I refuse.." she crossed her arms in front of her chest, which made me frown.

"Your listening, you see.."

I explained her everything i know, all the theories of him possibly to be dead or went for that bitch who i kicked out of his building years ago.

"This is stupid" thea said massaging her temples, "you shouldn't give a damn, even if he's dead who cares? Rip i guess?"

I rolled my eyes and sigh, "i feel so bad for mikasa, she's probably hurt and thinks I'm the reason why eren also left her"

"Not our problem.." thea shakes her head, "that's their own problem, we must move forward and don't look back to the past.. where ever eren is right now, i hope he won't come back"

"Thea, you don't get it.." i sighed as i put my head on my desk.

"Then explain, I'm not albert whatever his name is to figure out shits this fast. Plus, i really don't care. He hurt you enough, and you should have already buried that in the past.. but no, here you are again"

Now i get it, thea is scolding me because of her maturity and not having time for these types of problem, clearly she has more important things to do. To take care of her son and fiancé.. but here i am stressing her out over stupid shits.

"I'm sorry, i just can't stop thinking about it.." i closed my eyes tight, i feel so bad for disturbing her.

"You don't have to be sorry, just forget about him and move on, it's already been two years.."

"Yeah, your right.." i sighed again as i fixed myself, damn eren got me thinking a lot to the point it's giving me insomnia.

•••

"How's work, honey?" Mom asked, i keep zoning out but i tried my best to focus knowing that I'm on a family dinner right now, but just the four of us.. no mother thea, no annoying xian, and no hottie lucas.

"It's exhausting, but i can manage.." i smiled, more like a force smile..

"It's great you took my offer, now your doing good. I'm guessing you don't need me to teach you anymore.." dad said, I sighed and played with my food using my fork.

"Yeah, It wasn't even that hard though.. reiner is just lazy that's why it took him a year to master everything" i laughed, teasing my older brother who's been quiet.

"Shut up, it's not like your better than me.."

"I am" i rolled my eyes, "say.. mom, dad?"

They hummed in response, I'm not sure if they'll be happy hearing this but, "have you heard anything about eren?"

"Oh, not really.. why?"

"Nothing, he just came across my mind all of a sudden.." he's literally been inside my head every time. And i hate it, i can focus.. I don't know why.

"Oh okay, how's the food then?" Mom asked once again.

"It's delicious, but.. oh I forgot about my work! I need to go, byeee see ya'll and love ya'll" I don't know why i made up a sudden excuse but, i just feel like going home already.

They can't do much since I've always walked out, i heard their farewells but i was in a rush.. for some unknown reason.

I got inside my car and drove home quickly, why does it feels like some strings are pulling me to come home? I'm not even going to do anything once i got there.. i only come home to eat, sleep and take showers.. usually I'm at thea's since I'm lonely.

But now, why?

My heart was beating fast as i noticed that I'm close to my house, i had an odd feeling that just made my eyes tear up. What the heck is going on, i wanna cry so bad.. but for what?

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest, what's going on? Why am i so excited to go home..

I pulled to the drive way once my guard open the gate for me, i never took my belongings and rushed my way out of my car, i even stumble and almost fall but my reflexes are good.

"Maam are you okay?" One of the guards asked, i just nodded and rushed myself inside. What is this feeling? I feel like going crazy..

I took a deep breath, as i look to the door knob of my door.. my tears started to form again. Even though i keep wiping them, they still fall and fall.

And once i open the door, my heart suddenly dropped to my stomach.. i gasp as i felt my chest tighten making me cry uncontrollably.. i fell to the ground as i keep crying.

This pain, it's confusing me..

"Aren't you going to hug me?"

I looked at him with my red puffy eyes, i saw him with open arms and a smile.. my feelings, my feelings went back as i quickly stood up and ran to his arms.. what is this weird feeling?

Why can't i stop crying?

"I-i thought you left me.." i sob between my sentence as i felt home in his arms, i love this feeling, I've been longing for this feeling..

My love.. he's finally back.

"I thought you wanted me to be better?" I heard him chuckle, his scent that drives me crazy, i missed this.. I've long for this.

"I-i love you.." I couldn't say anything else but that.

He smiled at me as he look down, he didn't respond but.. i just felt his lips touched mine and it feel like I'm floating..

This feeling, this feeling that I've long the most.. is finally back.