15

"eren? hello? earth to eren" armin waved his hand in front of eren's face.

"y-yeah?" he finally blinks and came back to reality after realizing that he's been zoning out for quite long now.

"did you had an argument with y/n? why are you staring at her" armin asked, eren was starting at you the whole time armin was talking about something.

you are currently organizing some files inside eren's room, and for some reason.. eren just had to look at you, he can't stop himself. he just wants to stare at you.

not because he's horny or something, he just had the best and memorable day that time you asked him. since then, his eyes was craving for you. and his treatment towards you started to become different.

"n-no, i was just making sure she's doing it correctly" he said as an excuse, armin seems to be satisfied with his answer as he nodded his head.

"anyways, your birthday is coming though. what's your plan?" armin changed the topic. "it's next week right?"

"i guess? i forgot" he answered, still staring at you.

armin shook his head, he knew something is going on.. just by the look at eren's face.

"you know, i never saw you stare like that towards a woman except for mikasa" armin chuckled. eren immediately looked at him once he heard mikasa's name.

"what do you mean?"

"the way you look at y/n, your eyes says it all.."

"i'm still confused" he frown.

"are you falling for her?" armin gave him a jerky look, basically teasing him.

"w-what the hell?! of course not!" he said in defense.

armin playfully rolled his eyes as he chuckled from eren looking defensive as fuck. he clearly knows what does stares means. and he doesn't have any problem about it. yes, he is friends with mikasa and ship them a lot... but armin is also friends with you.

"y/n is my friend, don't put any thing more than that" eren shook his head as he turn back to his paperwork.

then, an idea suddenly popped inside armin's head as he thought of something to confirm this gut feel of him. he forms a smirk as he stood up and went to your direction.

you were sitting on the rug, while you organize some files and putting them in the right shelf so eren wouldn't have any trouble looking for them. just incase.

you notice armin sitting beside you, while you put a stack of folders inside the empty shelf. you didn't pay much attention to him cause you are very busy, plus your back was already hurting and you wanted to sit straight.

"are you dating someone right now?" you are taken aback from his sudden question, plus he seems so serious about it.

you felt embarrassed all of a sudden, "n-no, why?"

"you know, there are so many single people right now... including me, wanna decrease them?" he winked at you, although the pick up line wasn't really the best.

you did get what he was pointing out, also.. his wink made you skip a beat, he looks so hot.

you used your hands to fan yourself from the sudden change of the temperature of the room. you felt so hot all of a sudden.

"a-armin.." you tried not to smile, but obviously you are failing.

"are you free tomorrow?" he asked, as he put his hand above yours, making your face immediately felt like it was burning.